Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“So… It seems almost the entire gang is now here… Almost…” Gronius said, looking at Blackout from his table.

“Ba-doo-wa!” he said, pointing at Wildsong standing alone at a different table.

Blackout ignored him.

“Since when were we a gang?”
Skywarp said in a dry deadpan tone.

“Oh, um, alright.”
Maximus walked over to the lone predacon. Axis followed.

OOC: He wasn’t supposed to be hearing that but eh.
IC: “From now.” Gronius said, sitting at the table and lowering his tone. “Listen to me: what is the thing that you all want the most?”

Giffin followed them, jumping from one leg to another.
“I see that you have met Giffin.” Song said with her indifferent tone when she saw the three coming.

“Better rations.”
Demolishor said.

“More fight time!”
Cyclonus enthusiastically shouted.

“I wouldn’t mind a bigger cell.”
Thundercracker added.

“Guys, I think he’s talking about freedom.”
Skywarp said.

“Uh, yeah.”
Maximus said, sitting across the table from Wildsong.
“I’ve never really seen a minicon before. He’s kinda cute.”

Axis sat next to him.
“Really? These things are practically everywhere back in Iacon.”

“No, I wasn’t talking about freedom! All these years, for the better or worse, I got used to this place. And it seems that you, you and you (pointing to Demolishor, Cyclonus and Thundercracker) did too, seeing that your first reaction was to call for better life conditions in the arena.”

“There are also a ton of them here in the arena.” Wildsong added.

“So then what’s your point?”
Demolishor asked.

“That’s pretty cool.”
Maximus said, taking a sip out of his energon pouch.

It was then he noticed the details of her beast mode, and took interest.
“Woah. A dragon bot. Beast modes like that are hard to come by.”
Maximus remarked, genuinely impressed.

“My point is that for a while now I was thinking that instead of going on our ways and trying to do our own things, may they be escaping or fighting the guards for better rights, we try to form our own group, society, coalition, trying to set only one goal for the entire arena fighters. The idea always flew in the back of my head, bot it really sparked when the new guy (pointing to Maximus) came in and started throwing around ideas about teamwork our way out of this place. More food, bigger rooms, more fight time, I can make them all happen and more if you trust me and join my… my legion of sorts.”

“You didn’t noticed the dragon wings?” she asked, widely opening them, being so big that they would probably stick into the nearby tables.

“So what, you want to form a union?”
Skywarp asked.

“I suppose I wouldn’t be opposed to that.”
Demolishor added.

“Well I was kinda going through a lot yesterday, and I don’t think we’ve actually spoken to each other until now.”
Maximus said, taking another sip.
“So where’d you get it?”

“Pretty much, yeah. I don’t target the entire arena. I bet my wings that a good chunk of everybody here would love to see me killed. Let’s face it, even some of you wouldn’t mind that, but love it or hated, you all are the ones that I trust the most around here. Plus Blackout, but he doesn’t seem interested.”

“My job at I should really go back and read everything that I’ve wrote back in my TPC stories gave me enough money and the position to get it. Same for Gronius.”

“Well you can count me in pal!”
Thundercracker said excitedly.

“Eh. What the hell. I’m in.”
Followed Skywarp.

“Count me in too!”
Cyclonus cackled.

“Me as well.”
Said Demolishor.

“That’s pretty cool. Wanna hear how I got mine? It’s quite the tale, I must admit.”
Maximus said, sounding just a little bit boastful.

Gronius couldn’t stop to smile.
“Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Should we have like a name for this?”

“Let me guess: in an adventure, you met a similar looking being, scanned it, and you got this.” she said, two hands under her chin.

“Don’t look at me. I’ve never been the creative type.”
Skywarp said with a shrug.

“What about something simple. Like ‘Rights for Cybertron’ or something like that.”
Demolishor suggested.

“Well it doesn’t sound as cool when you put it like that.”
Maximus said. The wind having been taken out of his sails just a bit.

“Oh come on. I know you still want to tell it. It isn’t a story I’ve ever gotten tired of, so go ahead anyway.”
Axis said comfortingly.

“Alright alright.”
Maximus said, getting a bit excited now.

“So me and my two friends are sent on a retrieval mission to ancient earth. How cool is that! We go down to this little place called Scandinavia. Snow as far as the eye can see. Little villages along the coast. It’s amazing. We touch down late at night so we don’t disturb the locals. My two pals go to find the cargo, while I do a bit of exploring. I find so much cool stuff, which I could go into later. But after having my mind thoroughly blown, I see these three animals up on a hill. I don’t know what they are, so I scanned them. They get spooked and fly away. But it isn’t until I talk to my buddy Torchwing that I find out I just made the explorer’s find of a lifetime! On my first mission! How cool is that?”
Maximus told his story with much enthusiasm. However Wildsong would find it immediately suspicious that he traveled to earth, as well as apparently used a transwarp ship. As both those things were very much forbidden by the Maximal council back on Cybertron.

Spotlight nodded.
“I must take notes on this form of communication.”
He extended his hand.
“My name is Spotlight.”

“The Legion for the Rights of Cybertron?”

“You did that with your pirate techs, right?” she said, already knowing about his pirate life from Axis.

“Could use a little work. But I like it!”
Thundercracker said.

“Wait. How did you-”

“I told her. Relax. It’s not like that sort of thing matters here.”
Axis said casually.

“Though now that I think about it, you might want to make sure tall dark and demanding over there doesn’t find out.”
She said, gesturing to Gronius.
“The guy’s a part the Thunders of Iacon. So he might not react well if he finds out you’re an outlaw.”

@Toa_Vladin

Oddball shakes his hand.

Zop-bap,” he introduces himself.

Machbreaker, before zipping out the door, does create a quick message in smoke. As it turns out, the little fellow can write in the Cybertronian tongue, though all it says is, “Perhaps.”

Tie-Grabber manages to snag an Energon cube from an unsuspecting bot and let go of it into the hands of another. Of course, this resulted in a short brawl between the two bots and Tie-Grabber just chuckles as he nibbles on his own cube, please to have dinner and a show. It wasn’t long then until Machbreaker showed up and the two Minicons were quite pleased to see him alright. Their speedy brother takes a glance at Oddball and decides he’ll give a report later.

Whatever they managed to talk about with Oddball was cut short as night was soon upon them. The trio headed for their station, swiftly dismantling it and bringing it into their place of rest. Upon morning the next day however, they do not reconstruct the station somewhere else. No, this day would be a break from their projects…despite yesterday being the official break. That, and there weren’t any good opportunities for continuation anyways.

So this time they are a bit more out in the open.

1 Like

Just then, a familiar figure walked into the commons area. It was none other than the old medic Railfire.

This would come as a shock to quite literally everyone there, save for the two newest arrivals.

Most of the prisoners had never seen him outside of his medical office. So seeing him here would have been a huge surprise.

@Chromeharpoon
@ajtazt
@Toa_Vladin
(As I figure your characters would probably be the most relevant in this situation)

Backbreaker turns his head to look as Railfire enters the commons.

“Shouldn’t you be getting Jetfire patched up?” he calls to the Decepticon.

“Zop-bap?” Spotlight inquired.
“… I shall call you Zop. That is, until I can decipher your language.” The sleek, black decepticon decided.

1 Like