Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Backbreaker didn’t quite understand what Maximus was trying to say.

“What do you mean?” he asks him.

Oddball, meanwhile, had reformed his right hand into a replica of Megatron’s flail, and was absentmindedly dangling it off the ground.

1 Like

“You know, decepticons, the uprising, starting the war. You faced off against one of the most feared tyrants in the galaxy just before he became that tyrant.”

1 Like

Oh,” reacts Backbreaker, nodding his head.

“I did, didn’t I? Heh. Maybe if I’d won that fight, the whole war would’ve never happened, huh?” he says with a low chuckle; apparently, he didn’t seriously consider this as ever being a possibility.

Hammer noticed Bulkhead and walked towards him in the barracks which was just outside his cell. He noticed he was working on another painting, he wondered if that was his way of keeping himself sane. “What are you drawing there, Bulkhead?” He asked,

“Did you ever consider getting in a rematch after the war started?”
Maximus asked.

“I’m working on another portrait. This one’s gonna be Jetfire.”
He replied.

Hammer had a intrigued look on his face, as he crossed his arms. “Is this what you do when you feel bored?” He asked.

“It’s what I do whenever I get the chance. There’s really nothing I enjoy doing more.”

“That’s the whole reason I joined the Autobots, kid!” Backbreaker says with a smile.

“…Well, that, and to defend the freedom of all sentient beings, too, of course.”

1 Like

“You know personally I wouldn’t blame bot for picking a side on a grudge alone. I’ve heard of autobots joining for less.”

“Hrm.” Brunt said, rubbing his chin.
“I wonder how well I can wield two hammers.”
He put the hammers away.
“Oh well, we’ll find out when I fight.”

1 Like

“Yerg, ye՞rb yem yet berelu zrahs?” Giffin asked Song.
“Oh, yeah. The SHASC.” Wildsong said, easily tapping her head as she turned back to Demolishor. “Speaking of Gronius. The SHASC. Did he took it with him?”

“What? Oh, no. He gave it back.”
He said, returning the chestplate to Wildsong.

“Sweet.” she said as she took it, before giving it to Giffin.
The Minicon was then quick to take it and to plug multiple cables at it, which were leading directly into the corpses of his two fallen brothers.

“Well, I’m not them,” Backbreaker asserts.

“Well that’s good.”
Maximus said.

“Oh, hey. One more question.” Gronius told Jetfire as he stood down at the same table. “Are we… Like… Allowed to bring people up here? Like… Friends? To chat, talk, you know, the usual? I mean, this place is almost empty, I don’t think it would make much harm.”

Backbreaker nods.

Oddball scrawls a question onto his piece of scrap metal, holding it up for Backbreaker and Maximus to read.

Next fight?

While the tier 2 commons were far from empty, they were noticeably far less populated than tier 3. (Remember, there’s more than just the NPCs here)

“Yeah. Just not often. I bring Hotshot up here every once in a while to catch up.”

Maximus gave a shrug.

“I don’t know. Should be soon.”

@Chromeharpoon
@ProfSrlojohn
@Toa_Vladin
@meepinater
@ajtazt
@MichaelBT-7474

OOC: Since things have slowed down as of late, I’m gonna kick the plot forward a bit. Hope you guys don’t mind a minor timeskip.

IC: One week had passed since the last two new members had arrived. Maximus had continued his training with Railfire, and was making steady improvements. Both him and Axis had found themselves in several matches. Though none of which resulted in victory.

As for the others, things seemed to quiet down. Talk of eacape and revolution still buzzed in the air, but for the most part things seemed to return to buisness as usual.

Sometime in the afternoon, the battle alarm sounded, with a peculiar selection of prisoners.

“Maximus, Axis, Jetfire, Blackout. Report to the arena immediately.”
Iota said over the intercom.

“Wait a minute. Four of us? Has that ever happened before?”
Maximus asked.

“No, it hasn’t. This must be another one of Iota’s gimmicks to draw in more spectators.”
Hotshot replied.

1 Like

Brunt pouted.
Since his arrival he hadn’t been chosen for a fight.
“Ah, oh well. Might as well go watch 'em.” The large predacon lumbered into the stands and thudded down in a seat, leaning forwards.

Spotlight glanced up as the alarm sounded.
“Hmm.”
He stood up and walked into the stands, once again staying in the shadows.

1 Like

Oddball scampers after Backbreaker as the gladiator lumbers toward the tribunes.

1 Like