Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

OOC: I kinda killed him off, I can’t run both.

IC: “As if you would know. I’m older than you, you weren’t even HERE you barbarian.”

1 Like

“AAAAAHHHHH!”
Axis had enough. She leapt at the predacon, arms out, hands ready to strangle.
“You sick spawn of a glitch! I’ll kill you with my bare hands!”

“Woah woah! Calm down! It isn’t worth it!”
Hotshot said, grabbing the outraged maximal.

“Yet I was ten times more active here than you ever were.” he said, till…

“Oh yes! How many of us all reacted the same way when we got here? Including Wildsong (which the ones around him might recognise as his twin sister), including me.”

“they wouldn’t have to, if you didn’t kept egging them on! Not everyone HAS to be some cold-blooded killer you moron!”

1 Like

“You are Gronius.” Spotlight said.
“I know who you are. Hear me out.” [quote=“MaximusPrimal, post:97, topic:51098, full:true”]
“And what do you have in mind exactly? Talk our way out? Bribe the guards? As politely? These vex don’t understand anything but combat. They want us to fight? Then we should! We need to fight back!”
[/quote]

“It’s simple. Deceive and confuse them, then sneak out.”

“Name one person I killed in the arena! I dare you!”

“If you know who I am then you also know I am not going to do that.” Gronius said, still unusually calm for the situation he was in.

“Let me go!”
She shouted at Hotshot, before turning back to Gronius.
“You don’t know what we’ve done! What we’ve been through! And you dare talk about my friend like he should have died! I’ll have your slagging head you hear me!”

“It’s the spirit of the thing you dolt! You would kill your own cousin if you thought it could raise you a ring in the arena.”

“Oh, yes! Of course! You were through this many adventures, you probably were on Earth on another planet populated by weird aliens too, you met with space pirates and stuffs, bla bla bla. Literally everybody has such a story and such an excuse when they come. Even he had one!” he said, pointing to Cyclonus.

“This is the exact reason as of why I broke Thundercracker’s arm when he tried to touch my sister and his friend, isn’t it?”

“I never said it was your only motivation you imbecile! I said it was your main one! Listen to the words coming out of my mouth you boor!” She countered, opening and closing her hand in a mockery of someone speaking.

“Oh, give me a break! First you accuse me that I would kill my own family for a raise, then you retreat all of your words! Next time maybe try to not interfere where it isn’t your place!”

“I didn’t pull a single word! I still think you would kill a family for a ranking, but I don’t believe that your family would put you in that position! Also, if I shouldn’t interfere, than maybe you shouldn’t either!?”

“Actually, no. Not really. I just fought in the war and then got captured after I was exiled from Cybertron.”

Axis transformed into her beast mode, breaking free from Hotshot’s grip. She flapped her wings and threw flaming hot feathers at Gronius.

“What do you know about the relations with my family?” he asked, suddenly switching all of his interest to her. “What do you know about anything, miss…” he started, before four hands caught him and started pushing him outside.
“It’s time to go.” Song said.
“Song, I…”
“It’s time to go! You too!” she said, as he pushed both him and Cyclonus out of the room.

Juliana stepped back in alarm, and whirled to look at Axis. “Don’t waste you energy on this fool. he isn’t worth your time.”

“That is unfortunate. Deception will be required. If you are unwilling to assist, then perhaps you need to be terminated.”
Despite Spotlight’s monotone voice, there was a hint of threat in his voice.
Brunt chuckled.
“It’s simple!” He boomed. “Just bust out the front doors, steal a ship, and leave!”

1 Like

“I beg to differ.”
She growled angrily. Hotshot grabbed back on to her. The flaming feathers of her Phoenix mode burning him slightly. Especially when she started struggling.

Song gave her one of her characteristic looks. She would be known for heavily disagreeing with her brother, but she would also be known for her huge love for him.

“I may not be agreeing with Gronius’ violence, but how many of us, including him, tried and failed to do that so many times?” Song asked him.

“You never tried as one.” Spotlight pointed out.
“If we all attempt escape, the statistics indicate that we will have an increased percentage of success.”

Juliana looked back at Wildsong, with an apology of sorts in her eyes, before turning back to axis. She moved in between Axis and Gronius. “Look, listen to me.” She said, looking into Axis’ eyes. “His words are not worth getting upset over. Ignore him.”