Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“I dunno… Maybe it was an accident? I just hope Jetfire will make it out okay.”
He said, stressing out a bit more.

Hotspot glared at him. He didn’t disagree with what he said, but it was far from the appropriate thing to focus on.

There was a large cabinate in one corner of the room stocked with standard components of various sizes. That would be where Oddball would find what he needed.

Railfire then turned his focus to Axis, who was thoroughly damaged. Physically beaten worse than Maximus after his fight with Grimlock. He quickly removed several outer panels, and then found himself with something he was far form comfortable with.
“Slagging technorganics.”
He said angrily as he did his best to repair what he could.

“T’uyl tvek’ ognel dzez!” Giffin said as he tried to climb up to Oddball to help him with Blackout.

“You’ll all see. He will.”

“That’s not the point. Our friend’s life is on the line. Your grudge isn’t what you should be thinking about.”
Hotspot said calmly.

“I know, I said ‘he will’, as in Railfire will fix Jetfire up! I might not be the doc’s biggest fan, but I respect him and I trust him for this sort of stuffs.” he said, raising his hands, protecting himself.

1 Like

Oddball shrugs apologetically, unable to understand Griffin’s words.

The burnt-orange bot disperses into his cloud form and darts over to the cabinet, reforming and opening the door to root through its contents. He pulls out the parts he figured he’d need, holding them in his arms as he runs back over to Blackout.

Hotspot nodded.
“Good.”

“You know what, yeah. If anybody can fix Jetfire, it’s our doc bot.”
Bulkhesd said, cheering up a bit.

OOC: Hehehe

Oh man ain’t irony something.

In order to gain the best open acess he’d need, the arm would have to be removed. A simple task relatively speaking.

1 Like

“Gnats’ek’ indz ktorner!” Giffin ordered, as he pointed to the parts room and starting to study Blackout’s injuries.
He has been a famous engineer and medic before he got captured. He surely thought he could fix at least some of Blackout’s injuries.

“That’s the spirit!”

Bulkhead stood up and turned around, rummaging through his art suplies.
“I got a great idea. I’ll make him something for when he gets back. He’ll love it!”
The autobot said excitedly.

Meanwhile, Railfire continued to work tirelessly repairing the four bots. Everyone was stable, so the risk of lost life was gone, at least for the moment. This meant he could slow down and take his time. Focusing on each bot at a time. Giving them the attention they properly needed.

“That… Would be nice…” Gronious said, before deciding to switch his interest from Bulkhead and talk to Hotspot instead.

The protectobot could see this and waited for the predacon to speak.

“Hotspot… Can we please talk in four eyes?”

“I beg your pardon?”
He said with a raised eyebrow, not understanding what he meant.

“I mean, me and you, without…” he said, before pointing his hand to Bulkhead.
He soon realised that Bulkhead, as the gentle, painting giant that he was, would not represent any actual threat for his plan. He sighed, before putting on his serious face.
“You are the toughest there is. The strongest between all of us. I want you to train me, just like Railfire trains the pirate. I want to grow, to get to tier 1, and then to get a better chance to catch Grimlock by his neck. You seem to be my best bet out of this whole tier level, so I ask you to help me.”

OOC: This isn’t something Gronius would know about. It’s done in secret.

Hotspot crossed his arms and thought it over for a while.
“I might, but don’t expect me to go easy. If you want me to teach you, it will be long, painful, and insufferable at times. I can teach you, but you have to be willing.”

OOC: I can’t see how a random fighter could not just look outside in the arena in the middle of the night, but OK.
IC:

“Trust me, I am more than willing.” Gronius said, his determination fueled by a long series of factors, but the most obvious being his competition with Maximus.

OOC: None of the windows actually face the arena, and no one has any reason to go out and look in the middle of the night. The only one who knows about the training, or that Railfire is a capable warrior, is Backbreaker.

“Alright then. If you’re serios, then we can get started.”
Hotspot stood up and walked towards the hallway that lead to the training arena.

“Wait, like right now?”

He looked over his shoulder and said
“Why not?”

“Right! Sorry! I’m coming!”

“It’s fine.”
He said dismissively, walking down the hall.

OOC: Gotta go for a bit.

1 Like