Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Well lucky for you, you don’t have a choice. Now go.”
Hotspot commanded.

OOC: Come on. Be nice.

“Any tips?”

OOC: It’s not an insult. It’s me not fancying a fight with Hammer rn.

1 Like

Hotspot thought for a moment.
“Hammer is a well rounded fighter. A Jack of all trades if you will. Proficient in all skills, master of none.”

1 Like

The two continued to stare down at each other until Iota’s voice called out over the intercon. Iota would mention Hammer’s name and in doing so, he knew he was ordered to go to battle. But it wasn’t against any of the tier three gladiators, it was up against a tier two one, today Hammer will learn why Gronius is in such a high tier spot.

“Looks like they are calling you, Mighty Hammer.” Hydro Rex said, with a soft sarcastic tone.

Hammer glanced at his old friend. “I trust you will be watching?” He asked.

Hydro Rex smirked behind his mouthplate. “I’ve watched every fight in this Arena…you are no exception, Hammer.” said the Dinobot before he turned his back and walked towards the Tribunes.

Hammer sighed, before his facial expression changed into one of concentration, as he made his way into the Arena and through the gate.

“What do you mean by that?”

Backbreaker nods and turns his attention to the avian Maximal.

“Most individuals have certain skills in battle they excell at, while lack in others. Hammer is equal in all skills. In every aspect of battle he is above average, but he is exceptional in none of them. You’re better than him at something. You need to find out what that is.”

The main gate was still locked, and would not open until his opponent arrived at the opposite gate. Hammer would have to wait a moment.

Gronius nodded as he started stepping backwards.
“Thanks! Catch on you later!” he said before turning and running to the gates.

1 Like

Hammer waited as he unsheathed his sword, holding with his right hand and his shield with his left. He took a deep breath. “I’m ready…” He said, as his mouthplate came up and covered his mouth.

The gates opened, welcoming the two fighters. Camera drones were deployed and buzzed about the arena.

“Introducing, your competitors. The Sledgehammer! Vs. Dragon’s Bain! Let the fight begin!”

“What… What happned?”
Axis said. Her hand clutched to her forhead as she slowly sat up. She looked to Maximus, who was on the table next to her. His joints blackend and burnt, and his wire network being carefully removed.
“Oh my god! Is he okay?”
She said, with a great deal of worry in her voice.
@Chromeharpoon

“Wasn’t I the peacekeeper or something?” Gronius somewhat awkwardly says to himself as he turns into his robot mode and enters into the arena, his tail whipping in the air and his big, yellow dragon eyes turning from one corner of the tribunes to another.

As Hammer stepped through, his optics took a notice far in front of him. He was facing Gronius, truly a bot with skill…and now he will find out in which one of them he exceeds at. “I wasn’t so sure about the names either.” Hammer called out to Gronius as he was approaching him. “The sledgehammer…is a bit much.” He said as he took a fighting stance. “Either way…I won’t go down easy.” He declared, his optics were laser focused on Gronius now.

Gronius’ big, dragon eyes roll, as he lowers his head and tenses his neck.

Hammer wouldn’t make the first move.

OOC: Give me a break I have a hard time keeping track of all these stage names.

1 Like

Neither would Gronius.

It seemed Gronius was either too scared or didn’t want to make the first move, either way Hammer sheathed his sword on his back and with his forearm cannon now manifesting into being, he started firing at him, with multiple shots at a fast rate.

Grimlock lowered his entire body to the ground in a cat-like manner, unfolding his wings to the side for them to not get hit and to give the impression that he was more voluminous. Then with a blink it and you’ll miss it speed he rolls around the axis of his chest, whipping Hammer’s legs with his tail, likely making him fall to the ground.

OOC: I think you meant Gronius there, buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

Hammer would have been able to intercept this surprise attack but it seemed that today it was not his day as he falls onto the ground because of Gronius’ tail. However, he quickly got up and suddenly charged at Gronius with significant speed, as he placed his shield back and to his sword, dual-wielding it with his hands. He slashes at across his neck, the air being cut by the blade itself, as it was swung down with force.

Gronius easily slid to the right, letting Hammer’s momentum to take him away.