Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Hammer would bring his foot forward, stumping the ground if you will to stop himself from the momentum. He was faster than he looked, nevertheless Hammer would continue to attack, as he charged towards Gronius and slashed towards his chest.

“Uh… no,” Backbreaker says, figuring it best to give it to her straight.

“Ah, but, he’s gonna be okay,” he hastily adds.

“Well what the hell happened?”
She asked again, pressing the question with a distressed and panicked voice.

“I dunno; the guy just snapped,” Backbreaker explains. “D*mn near killed Jetfire after he shot that missile at you.”

1 Like

“He… Did?”
Axis said as she tried to remember the battle.

She remembered Jetfire beating her down. The missile hit her. The heat, the shock, the pain. Everything went dark. Just before her mind faded to stasis, she remembered hearing the howling scream and roaring thunder, which she now realized came from Maximus.

“Oh… Oh Primus…”
Axis said quietly, at a loss for words as everything sank in.

Tie-Grabber continued, though he didn’t get faster at it. Getting faster from confidence just meant becoming reckless. And as fun as being reckless could be with the building’s wiring, this was a person, and that is a very different situation. Though when Axis comes to and gives exclamation of concern, Tie-Grabber almost paused, considering to say something. As humorous as it could be, and though she would never understand the joke, he stayed quite and continued his efforts.

Meanwhile, after Railgun has finished delivering supplies, he started to observe the room carefully. Taking careful notice of all entry points, possible escapes, defensive positions and the like. They still had not made a path into this particular area, for multiple reasons, the most prominent simply being respect. They weren’t thieves, not to say they haven’t stolen, but the doc needed everything he could get and they needed his respect in return should one of them get hurt. Still wants a passage way in here, just in case, but that can always wait.

As he does this, both he and Machbreaker continue sorting and moving supplies, cleaning up the area in general. Tie-Grabber occasionally calls for Machbreaker to help with a piece, but other than that they don’t have a whole lot to do at the moment. So Railgun decides, as he often does, to stand guard and hope no-one wakes up particularly violent.

1 Like

“Yup…” Backbreaker says.

Railfire watched the minicons as they worked. Admiring their busy nature. He considered asking them if they could help full time. Having such small and diligent assistants would be quite helpful.

But that would be for later. For now he focused on his work, and appreciated the help while he had it.

“Hey doc, mind if I stay? Just to keep an eye on Maximus?”
Axis asked.

“Unfortunately no. As busy as I am, I can’t afford to have anyone in here who is unable to help. You’re in no order to anything much outside of walking in your condition, so I ask that you return to the commons.”
Railfire replied.

“Oh… Okay.”
Axis said, quite dissapointed. She turned and tried to get off the table. She stood up for little more than a moment before her legs gave out. She stumbled and leaned against the nearest object for support. That being Backbreaker.

Backbreaker takes gentle hold of Axis and begins to help her out of the medical bay.

“Uh, thanks…”
She said weekly, appreciating the help.

As the two walked down the hall to the commons, Axis couldn’t help but think about Maximus and what he had done. Every step was horrendous. Her entire body ached. Where it not for the helpful autobot, she wouldn’t have been able to walk back to her cell. Yet despite all of it, none of the pain could pull her from her swirling thoughts.

“You said Maximus… Snapped. What happened, exactly? I want to know.”
Her voice was quiet and weak. But there was still an unmistakable pleading to her tone. She needed to know what happened. And her voice alone made that clear.

Gronius stopped the blade of Hammer’s sword with his own longsword, turning quickly to his robot.

“Uhm… doc? Do you still need me here, or can I go?” Wildsong said scratching the back of her head, as all this time she stood in front of Jetfire’s monitor.
Giffin was following Railfire from a patient to another, trying to study their wounds and, if able, to help fix them.

“Yes, you may leave. I’ll be able to handle everyth myself from here.”

Giffin jumped on his leg and caught it tightly, as a sign that he does not want to leave and that he wants to help Railfire.
“Uhm…” Wildsong said, looking down at the Minicon. “Keep him around. He is not going to do any harm, I promise.” she said on a casual tone, showing that Giffin sticking around in such circumstances wasn’t exactly a rare instance.

“Insufferable little…”
Railfire grumbled. He shook his leg, trying to get the minicon off him.

“Fine. You can stay and observe. Just don’t get in the way.”

Giffin jumped off his leg, and raised a hand to his forehead, as a sign of obedience. However, if Railfire would know Giffin, he would know that whatever submission he would have towards him would not last for too long.
“OK, see ya!” Wildsong said, as she left the room and drifted off to search once again for Gronius’ former crew.
Almost immediately Giffin jumped on the table of the least damaged of the three.

The four were hanging around in the barracks. Doing nothing in particular.

That would be Blackout. Railfire quickly walked over to the table and lifted the minicon off it. He placed him on a nearby counter.
“I said observe. Nothing else. Stay put.”
He said sternly.

With that the medic turned around and resumed his work on the large decepticon.

Gronius knocked at Demolishor’s door.

Without making any noise, Giffin immediately jumps off the counter and runs towards Jetfire’s table.

There weren’t any doors, so much as barred cells. The one they were in was open anyway.

“What’s up?”
Demolishor asked.

Railfire didn’t notice.

Jetfire lay on the table in stasis lock. A large cable attached over his gaping chest wond.

Backbreaker continues to support Axis as the two walk.

“Well, it was like that one fight I had with Short-out a while back,” he recalls. “Nasty little insecticon. Shot lightning out his claws. I had him beaten half to death when he sent out this huge blast that shot me clean out of the pit.”

OOC: Song, sorry.
IC: “Hi. So, are we actually going to visit Gronius or…?” she asked, unaware that her brother was currently fighting in the arena.

Giffin tried to look for the most efficient way to fix him.