Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Alright, I think I get it… But what I don’t get is why. He’s never done anything like that before. And I’m sure he’d get upset if he saw me hurt, I’d do the same for him. But I’d never imagine something like that.”

“He’s in the middle of a match right now. Didn’t you hear his name get called a while ago?”
Skywarp said.

As far as the minicon could tell, there was no easy way about this. The damage was extensive. Far beyond anything he might have repaired before.

OOC: Gotta go for a while. Field trip.

“Wait, he is? I was in Railfire’s medbay, this is why I probably didn’t heard it. Silly me.” she said, lightly tapping herself on top of her head. “Wait, but if he is fighting, what are you doing here? Let’s go! Let’s see if he acquired any skills while he has been up there!” she said, energetic and optimistic.

“Hm…” the Minicon whispered, as he started looking what exactly the tube was doing to keep Railfire going.

“People are full of surprises,” Backbreaker says.

“Did Railfire tell you what was wrong with him? I know it’s bad, but I want to know how bad.”

There was no way to see the functions of the cable from the outside.

“If you don’t mind, I think I’ll stay back. You guys go ahead.”
Skywarp said.

“If Skywarp is stayin’, then I’ll stay too.”
Thundercracker followed up.

“Personally I’d be happy to join you.”
Demolishor said with a smile.

“I’m never one to skip out on seeing some carnage. Count me in!”
Cyclonus said with his usual sadistic enthusiasm.

“The kid shorted out his whole nervous system when he blasted Jetfire, I think,” Backbreaker says. “Has to get it all replaced.”

“Primus, that’s terrible!”
She exclaimed.
“But… You’ve known Railfire a lot longer than we have. Do you think he could do it?”

“I know he can do it,” Backbreaker says. “Some of the minicons are giving him a hand, too.”

Giffin jumped to the floor and tapped Railfire on his upper leg.

“Why? What’s up with you guys?” Song asked, turning to them.

“That’s good to hear.”
Axis said. She decided to see if she could stand on her own. She took a step away from Backbreaker. Her legs were weak and shaky, but could hold her weight.

“If… If you wouldn’t mind, I’d appreciate it if you could stick around. I might still need physical support… And right now emotional support would be nice too…”

The medic looked down at him.
“What do you want now?”
He asked, rather annoyed.

“Gronius is a cool guy and all, but I wouldn’t call him my friend. I’m fine where I am.”
Skywarp replied.

“My answer is more or less the same. That plus Skywarp and myself don’t really go nowhere without the other.”
Thundercracker said.

“Inch’ e da?” Giffin said, pointing to the cable.

“…not you friend? What should that even mean? I thought you guys get along together! Din’t you joined his… legion thing or something?”

“Do not touch that. If you so much as bump it out of place you could kill him.”
He said sternly.

“He brought us together, and then he left. Demolishor kept the group from dissolving. The four of us made good bonds. But since your brother was gone, he missed out on all that.”
Skywarp explained.

“Sure thing,” Backbreaker obliges her. “I’m no Rung, but I’ll see what I can do.”

“Lav, bayts’ i՞nch’ e da?” Giffin repeated his question, as if trying to make Railfire tell him what was that thing.

Song lowers her head slightly.
“Oh…”

“Thanks. I appreciate it.”
She limped into the commons and to her cell in the barracks. She lied down on her charging bed and let out a deep sigh, and waited for Backbreaker to follow.

The medic couldn’t understand a thing he was saying. But the tone of voice gave him enough of a hint.

“His spark is weak and fading.”
He explained.
"That cable is the only thing providing him with enough energy to survive. Remove it, even if so so much as move it slightly out of place, and he will die in less than a minute.

“But hey, don’t let us keep you from seeing him.”
Skywarp said.

Backbreaker does indeed follow, looking for a place to sit down.

Maximus’ bed was on the other side of the small room. Perfectly open for him to sit down.

“So… What do you know about predacons?”
Axis asked.

“Not much,” Backbreaker admits. “Descendants of the Decepticons, and given more than their share of scrap for it.”

1 Like

“Yeah, that about sums it up. I never thought the best of them. I never assumed they were bad people, but I never felt safe around one you know? But then… I met Maximus. And he changed everything. He wasn’t a mugger or a crook. Okay well he kind of is but that’s besides the point. When I met him he was so plucky and curious. And the biggest thing was how welcoming he was to me. He just talked to me. Maximals and predacons don’t do that. After that we’ve always been good friends. We looked out for each other. Cared about each other… But I didn’t realize he cared that much.”

“If I saw a friend take a missile to the face, I’d probably put a few wholes in someone, too,” Backbreaker says.

“But the way he just lost it. I didn’t see anything, but I heard a lot of it. He sounded angry, and scared, and desperate… Maybe he cares more than I thought he did…”
She covered her face in her hands and groaned.
“I don’t know. I feel like I’m talking nonsense.”
She said dismissively.

1 Like