Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Uh, hi. Oddball right? I’m pretty sure we’ve met before.”
She said.

Oddball shifts to robot mode, the cloud of cubes reforming atop the chair Backbreaker had sat in earlier. The bot crouches in the seat, nodding his head.

“So… What do you know about romance?”
She asked, deciding to get straight to the point.

Oddball’s eyes light up, and he beeps out a response as he holds a flat hand above his head.

“Is that a lot?”
She asked with a puzzled tone.

OOC: Nice profile pic by the way.

Oddball nods his head: a clear ‘yes’.

OOC: Thanks.

“Oh thank Primus.”
She said clearly relieved.
“Well you’ve met Maximus right? He’s a really close friend of mine. But I’m afraid that now he might look at me as something more. I’m afraid he might care about me in a way more than I care about him.”
She went on to share all the same general thoughts and feelings she did with Backbreaker, and her general lack of ideas for how to handle the situation.
“So, what do you think? Any suggestions?”

1 Like

Oddball sits quietly for a moment, contemplatively tapping his chin.

Taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap…

Then, the little bot perks up, and scrawls something on his sheet of scrap metal:

Talk to him?

Blip,” he says, holding the panel up for Axis to read.

Tie-Grabber gives a salute, though his is more of a mock salute than the militaristic one of Railgun’s. Not to mock Railfire of course, just the practice more or less. Yet still does it as there isn’t much else he could do communication wise anyways.

He jumps off the table and rejoins the other two. As they are no longer needed, they collect what extra materials they brought that will not be needed and head back out. And hearing that there is another fight already going on, they decide to have a break from the stress of playing doctor and go to watch. After putting their things in storage of course.

1 Like

“Well yeah, I thought about that already. But what do I say? How do I handle it? I’m not exactly good with this sort of thing. Hell he probably doesn’t know what he’s feeling, if he’s feeling what I think he might in the first place!”

Railfire smiled as the three walked out. Their help was crucial to the survival of the four prisoners and the success of his operations. He would definitely have to find them later and see how they might feel about becoming full time medical assistants.

Oddball draws a heart on his piece of scrap metal, followed by a question mark. He holds it up for Axis to see, cocking his head to one side.

Zip?”

“What? You mean just ask him if he likes me? I mean I guess, but don’t you think there’s a more subtle approach I could take?”

Oddball shakes his head; that wasn’t quite what he meant.

He flocks on the blowtorch again and draws another picture: two stick figures sitting opposite each other at a circular table.

Bip-bip?” he says.

“I’m sorry. I still don’t think I understand. Are you just saying to talk to him again?”
She asked.

OOC: It’s at this point I remember Axis has a universal translation program which could help this significantly, but I’m also having fun with this so I don’t know if I’ll use it just yet.

@Chromeharpoon

Oddball taps his chin and looks up at the ceiling. That wasn’t exactly what he was trying to say, either. To try and make himself more clear, he adds a square to the drawing: an energon cube above the table.

“So, talk to him about it over a drink? I guess that’s a good idea.”

Oddball nods his head.

“Thanks. But I’m still not sure what I should say. How do I breach a subject like this? He’s my best friend, how am I supposed to ask him if he loves me?”
Axis asked.
@Chromeharpoon

Meanwhile Railfire had finished his work on Blackout, and then quickly removed Griffin from the room. He wanted to be alone for what he was going to next.

He walked to Maximus and took a deep breath, steadying himself. He began the long and delicate process of installing new circuitry and threading the new wire system into his body.

Oddball burns another word into his panel:

Indirectly

To emphasize, he holds his right hand flat by his hip.

1 Like

“Alright, that’s a start, but how? I’m sorry if I keep asking the same question, but I don’t know the first thing about all this. I just… I need a starting point I guess. Something to work from. Do you know what I mean?”

@Chromeharpoon