Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Oddball nods his head quickly. He then jumps out of his seat and begins reforming his forearms into various weapons: first a sword, then a mace, then a hammer, and so on…

1 Like

OOC: I’ve lost quite a bit, so I reply only to the post on which I was tagged/quoted. Sorry if I don’t mention anything important.
IC:

“Oh…” Giffin said, as he fell in her thoughts to find a way to enstrengthen Jetfire’s condition.

“Right. Let’s go guys!” she happily cheered to Demolishor and Cyclonus.
OOC: @MichaelBT-7474 are we still fighting or…?

“So start the conversation with fighting? Well he has been getting pretty good in the arena, so that’s definitely a good start.”
Axis said.

After Railfire finished working on Blackout, he took the minicon and set him outside the medical office entrance.
“As much as I’ve… tolerated your company, what is done next I must do in private.”

Oddball nods his head in affirmation.

“But then what after that? I have my start, but how do I lead into the question?”

Oddball sighs.

Zip-doo-boo-bap,” he says.

Drawing on his scrap metal again, he gives Axis another piece of advice:

Don’t think, just do.

The avian maximal sighed. It wasn’t what she wanted to hear, but she couldn’t argue with the idea.
“Well you’re the expert. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.”
She said with a smile.

Giffin emitted some buzzing songs, as he lowered his shoulders and took a sad expression. He turned around and left.

Oddball extends his arm for a first bump.

Railfire simply turned away and closes the door, locking it. He then went to continue working on Maximus’ repairs.

Axis leaned in and returned the gesture.

@MichaelBT-7474 if you don’t continue the fight with Vladin by this time tomorrow, I’ll have to end it and give Gronius the win.

1 Like

Oddball gives Axis two thumbs up.

Vip-vip!” he says.

“Anyway, if you wouldn’t mind, I think I’m gonna power down for a while. It’s been a long day and I could use the rest.”
Axis said, laying back down on her charge bed.

Around the same time the lunchtime ration delivery was made. Still half as much as usual.

Oddball leaves Axis to rest and joins Backbreaker in the canteen.

1 Like

Giffin saw Wildsong, Cyclonus and Demolishor heading towards the arena, and he decided to follow them.

“So what are you going to say to Gronius when you see him again? I mean, it’s been a week. I find it quite surprising he hasn’t tried to visit you since he left.”
Demolishor said.

“To be honest?” Song told him. “I dunno.”

OOC: @MichaelBT-7474 times up.

IC: As the group arrived, the fight had just concluded. Gronius being the winner.

@Chromeharpoon
If Backbreaker and Oddball were looking for anything to do in the down time, the training room and community forge were completely open.

Oddball shifts into his roller form and travels to the forge, while Backbreaker heads for the training grounds.

The forge was a large industrial room. All about there were anvils and hammers, as well as laser torches for fine details. There was a large pile of scrap metal in the corner. A big machine with an open furnace to soften metal, and a second receptacle to throw in scrap metal, where it’s then melted down, and the liquid molten material is poured out a spout to be put into different casting molds.

Additionally there was a rack on the wall with many different lengths of chain hanging from it.

And finally there was a fabricator device mounted on the wall with a holographic interface. Where one could shape their own custom casting mold or handle design, and the machine will manifest it in moments.
(Looks something like this)

By contrast, the training room was much simpler. A large open room with an earthy floor similar to the arena, as well as a high ceiling. There was a weapons rack on the inside just by the entrance, but they were noticeably duller and rounded compared to the ones by the actual arena. They were made for training, and not meant to do any actual damage.

1 Like

"Oooooo…"

Oddball shifts to robot mode and begins to gawk wide-eyed at the machinery around him, captivated by it.

Backbreaker felt at home here. He casts a glance at the rack of weapons before taking a seat.