Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Railgun blinks several times in utter shock, almost lets his guard down even. “You,” his voice is quite uncertain, “want to Powerlinx with Maximus?”

“I’m with this poor excuse of a crane here, that’s nuts.” Tie-Grabber said distastefully. “Besides, can that even be done with squishy bulks? Or what if his electric powers go out of wack again? It wasn’t too bad today, but you would be harder to replace, if you survived.”

Railgun weighs the options in his head. “…Very well, if that is what you wish, I shall ask.”

“And here I thought Machbreaker’s scheme was crazy. It is, but have we all lost it?”

“We might soon!” Said Machbreaker’s sudden voice as his rockets die down and turns into a robot form. “Reporting! Tournament, all required. All. Get crunched or get to the top.”

1 Like

“Relax. I doubt Iota actually means us. The Vex hardly know we exist. And even if they did there’s no way we’d be able to draw in a crowd. Throwing a minicon in the ring is a waste of a timeslot.”
Nebula reassured Machbreaker.

“As for your concern, I’ve thought it all over. If I was powerlinx-ed with the predacon, I’d be able to regulate his powers. Keep them under control. If sacrificing a bit of my autonomy is what it takes to get us out of this place, then what’s what I’ll do.”
Nebula said confidently.

“I gotta admit, you’re out of your slagging mind with this plan. And you know what? I can respect that.”
Clawshot said.

She picked him up, “I’m picking you up. Cause I like minicons? You lot are fun to keep,” she sighed, “Used to have my own squad back in the pre-war days…all of them data disks. Quite useful little fellows…Wonder where they are now…”

“Yeah, won’t notice us until they see you with Maximus. How many matches before they realize just what they could do to the rest of us?” Tie-Grabber counters.

“Perhaps no differently than Griffin. She wouldn’t be the only Minicon to have gone out there with another, we should be fine. The only question is when. When do you want to see if this can be done?” Railgun answers.

Machbreaker is clearly still antsy, but doesn’t say anything. Something seemed different, just very off this time. Perhaps Iota really did mean all of them and past history could not be trusted. But then he catches on to what the others were saying and suddenly stands there dumbfounded. Asking Railfire to Powerlinx a Minicon to someone was one thing, but Maximus? His progeny? Sure, Railfire said he was fond of Minicons but that didn’t translate to bedazzling his descendant with them. Oh boy, this might be a talk.

1 Like

“So what do you say? Think you could help me out?”
Nebula asked.

Oddball shrugs.

Woo-woo-bleep-woop-vap,” he comments.

“Hopefully not anywhere near here…”

“We can ask, but I cannot guarantee he will say yes. So when?” Railgun repeats.

She sighed and nodded pulling him close and snuggling him lightly. Like one would with a kitten that they’d picked up off the street. She spoke softly, “Yea, hopefully not…but you minicons are the best little things to have around…quite comforting…and so small…”

Oddball, quite confused, looks up at Spirit, dilating his right eye to the extreme to replicate the appearance of one raising an eyebrow.

Oh-boo-zzz-beep,” he corrects her.

“Oh, I’m actually not a minicon, really.”

“Right now would be ideal, if you don’t mind.”

Railgun takes a deep breath and says, “Sure.”

Tie-Grabber stays behind to reverse the barricades he made while Railgun heads for the doc’s office. Machbreaker finally breaks out of his stupor and jogs to catch up. Of course, it wouldn’t take them long to come to Railfire’s door, in which Railgun knocks.

She looks down at him, “Sure you are. What else could you possibly be?”

Oddball shrugs apologetically, holding his hands by his shoulders.

Clawshot decided to return to their own place during all of this. Though not without getting tremendously lost several times before hand.

When Railfire heard the knock at the door he quickly opened it. Happy to see his small friends on the other side.

“You again. Always a pleasant sight for these old optics. Do come in. What brings you here?”

The several minicons could also see Maximus, who was in the ward with them. Having been visiting with Rsilfire while he worked on Jetfire, before they arrived.

“You look like a minicon,” she shrugged and squeezed him a little, “So I really think you are.”

OOC: Kinda big for a minicon don’t you think?

Voo-woo-bee-doop?” he asks Spirit.

“Hey, can you put me down now?”

OOC: A bit, but she’s tall and a large minicon could be a thing for all she knows.

She looks at him and shakes her head, “No.”

Oddball sighs deeply, looking to Backbreaker for assistance. The gladiator only shrugs his shoulders; this wasn’t his problem.

“Haven’t seen you around,” Backbreaker says to Spirit.

Spirit slowly looks up at Backbreaker and stutters, “I-I’ve been kinda…hi-iding…” She prayed he didn’t recognize her as one of the con’s head snipers. Already the faces of victims were flashing in her head. The guilt was quite overwhelming, threatening to swallow her up. She just stood there. Paralyzed again.