Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

Ok. Since I was late let’s just say spectre is that mystery competitor that’s rarely seen.

2 Likes

I see. That “wow look who actually bothered to show up” kind of guy. Rarely seen, but everyone knows about him.

1 Like

Basically; that creep that people only really know there’s a missing slot and that’s it.

1 Like

Interesting. I like it.

1 Like

105 lost replies?! This UD all over again!

1 Like

That’s not entirely accurate. The Star Talons and the Federation are the big rivals. The Thunder of Iacon, being a city focused police force, wouldn’t be as well equiped to take on space pirates with powerful ships.

1 Like

I meant that the two groups would at the very least be rivals. Also I never considered ToI to be just a local police force. So skirmishes between two might be small and local, but the rivality would be there.

1 Like

Can I get a small update of what I’ve lost?

I’d recommend reading through. There’s some important stuff that would kind of lose value in a recap.

Though most of the important plot stuff is in my posts, so you don’t have to read everything if you don’t want to.

I can’t read 50+ replies now, sorry.

Like I said, just skim through and read my stuff. The longer posts especially. You’ll get the gist of the important stuff.

The only thing I did was a breakdown of one my favorite songs. Other than that, nothing.

I looked through them. Would be wrong to assume that the only thing that happened was Maximus getting outside in the arena to train with Railfire?

Yeah, but the implications behind that are important. Which is why I wanted you to read them.

I am sorry, I am just not in the posture and mood, sorry to do so.

Eh. Alright.

1 Like

Two, unrelated questions,

1. how hard would it be to get the inmates going in a rousing sea shanty during breakfast?

2. What would happen if Iota were to capture a child? Would he kill it for resource drain or Would he realize the advantages of someone who knows no other life, and give the child to one of the inmates to take care of?

1 Like

I suppose it wouldn’t be too hard.

Well he only captures Cybertronians, which don’t really have children, so the point is mute.

1 Like

But you said that the ones who were forced to flee were given the opportunity to make themselves children.
Who knows? Maybe one of those children just so happened to be a point one percenter, which would turn him into the Cybertronian equivalent of a baby.

1 Like

The closest equivalent to a cybertronian child would be those born on Eukaris, which is it’s own can of worms that’s so far removed from the situation at hand that it’s entirely irrelevant.

1 Like