Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

It seems I’ll not be able to join, sorry.
Eh, I’ll enter in tomorrow.

1 Like

First my secondary character:

Name: Axis
Faction: Maximal
Appearance:

Alt mode: organic Phoenix
She carries no weapons and the only real ability she has is a universal translation program.
Bio: A mechanic by trade, she met Maximus by chance one day while she was visiting Kaon. (The Predacon capital city) While most predacons are bitter and jaded to Maximals for the way they treat them, Maximus had only emerged from the Well of Allsparks just a few days ago, and so hadn’t developed any of those biases. The two became fast friends, and the two have spent much time together. Exploring the unknown and going on many adventures. She cares for Maximus greatly, admiring his innocence and curiosity.

As for Axis’ personality herself, she’s very strong minded and gets frustrated when she’s underestimated. She’s also very protective of her friends. Maximus especially.

NPCs:

Name: Hotshot
Stage-name: Speed Demon
Faction: Autobot
Appearance:

(I’ll give credit when I find it)
Weapons: Built in plasma blasters in his wrists.
Bio: The self proclaimed “Fastest thing on wheels”, Hotshot loves nothing more than racing at top speeds across long open roads. Which is why he absolutely despises being locked up in the arena. He’s been calling for some kind of revolution since day one, but without ever having much of a plan, his movements never gain traction.

Name: Demolishor
Stage-name: Boomstick
Faction: Decepticon
Appearance:

Altmode: Cybertronian mobile artillery platform
Weapons: Bombs, missiles, rockets, grenades, and otherwise more explosives than you could ever hope to shake a stick at. His fingers can also act as machine guns.
Bio: He joined the decepticons towards the start of the war, but not by choice. He followed orders loyally but never actually cared much for the cause itself. He’s surprisingly happy to be in the arena. Yeah the constant fighting isn’t ideal, but it’s a thousand times more preferable to the war, and he finds the calm predictable lifestyle pleasant.

Name: Cyclonus
Stage-name: The Flying Devil
Faction: Decepticon
Appearance:

Altmode: Cybertronian helicopter
Weapons: One arm mounted gatling gun on each forearm. Otherwise he prefers to fight up close and personal.
Bio: Cyclonus (“I hate it when they mistake me for that other guy”) is absolutely psychotic. A cackling madman who loves the thrill of battle. He was partners with Demolishor during the war, and the two became good friends. Despite one being calm and peaceful and the other being insane and bloodthirsty, they get along surprisingly well. Needless to say he loves being in the arena, and fully intends to stay.

3 Likes

I swear, Axis is identical to my character Skyblazer to a T. Just replaces Maximus with Scaleraker.

That was downright uncanny.

3 Likes

Freaky.

Aaanyway, I’m gonna start making the game topic.

1 Like

Innit? Here’s her bio by the way.

In case you’re curious.

2 Likes

And it’s up!

2 Likes

No, I didn’t sorry. I forgot it was Laslow I ported over, not Juliana. To be honest, I’d rather play her. Do you mind if I link up her Bio from Salvation and then play her instead? (Per your approval of course)

2 Likes

Go ahead.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve always enjoyed playing Juliana more.

it’ll also give me an exuse to add some songs into this

A few things that will be changed:

A) her blade skills. She uses her skills in entertaining, (singing, dancing, and the like) in her blade style. She moves through her dance routines, adding strikes of her blade too them.

B) her gentleness. While she is still the same gentle, caring soul she is in Salvation, she understands that it’s kill or be killed, and won’t hold back if forced to fight in the arena.

2 Likes

Very interesting, but the origin doesn’t work. Humanity as a whole is almost entirely uninvolved in this universe, and I haven’t nailed down exactly how Earth’s and Cybertron’s timelines line up here.

She’ll have to have a new origin to her, but other than that I like the character.

1 Like

Hrm… let’s see… how about a member of a traveling neutral entertainment group, that was captured? The rest of the crew being killed in the battle?

2 Likes

That can definitely work. Perhaps going into the performer business after the war, and was captured before the introduction of Maximals and Predacons. Only knowing them from the few she’s met in the arena.

1 Like

That was my thought yes.

2 Likes

Alright then. She’s approved!

I’ll edit the last post to line up with yours.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks a million.

Also, this may be a stupid question, but will 2 of the same players PC’s be fighting in the arena against each other?

2 Likes

In time, yes.

1 Like

Cool.

Also, she’s got no emblem, she neutral. (Unless those don’t exist in this.)

1 Like

They exist, but only technically. When the great war kicked off, everybody had to pick a side. So it’s not hard to imagine she might have sided with the autobots, got the badge, and then avoided active combat as best she could.

1 Like

Gotcha.

2 Likes

@ProfSrlojohn She’s not short. She shrank. They all did.

Autobots and decepticons are roughly three times the size of their descendants. The Vex shrank them to their scale as a means of security. Giant towering prisoners are harder to keep under control.

1 Like