Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

Just try to ignore that part okay?

1 Like

wouldnā€™t it have been better if you would have justā€¦ likeā€¦ post the Combiner Wars toy?

1 Like

Itā€™s a more original design, and I wanted to use it. Is there a problem with that?

1 Like

did I said there was a problem?

1 Like

You kinda implied it, but I also could have been misinterpreting.

1 Like

The Siege figure was better anyway

2 Likes

So do you intend to join or are you just gonna lurk around here?

1 Like

Lurk about

1 Like

Very well then.

1 Like

I found Ivoryā€™s theme song, at least to me.

1 Like

Very nice.

Though I would have thought itā€™d be a piano cover of some kind.

I donā€™t know about most people, but I always imagine charecterā€™s ā€œtheme songsā€ like a movie score. Most major characters have a theme, (or several for different feels) and theyā€™re mixed together to make the background music for the movie. So, this is the song, minus words, that would be playing whenever heā€™s involved in a scene.

1 Like

Oh I absolutely understand what youā€™re talking about. A massive amount of the characters and events Iā€™ve planned for my series have been primarily inspired by music.

Also could you do something in the RP? Iā€™m bored out of my skull.

1 Like

I was planning on having Juliana apologize to Gronius after the fight, (actually had planned to do it before, but heyho) as for Ivory, Iā€™m not sure whoā€™s free.

1 Like

Well heā€™s busy getting patched up. But most the other NPCs are in the commons, open for interaction.

Specifically Blackout, Hotshot, Demolishor, Cyclonus, Thundercracker, and Skywarp.

I donā€™t remember, are Blackout Auto or Decpto? I know the other four are Decepto, but I donā€™t remeber the others.

One thing Iā€™ve been meaning to explain is the class system thatā€™s in place here.

There are four levels here.
3rd tier. Thatā€™s where we all are. And where the majority of the prisoners are.
2nd tier. Higher class warriors. The only one whoā€™s appeared so far is Jetfire.
1st tier. The elite. Best of the best in the whole arena. Thereā€™s less than a dozen bots here.
And finally the Champion, who is the one above everyone else. The undisputed king of the colosseum.

Each tier has a higher quality and more comfortable living space than the ones below them. And fighting between tiers is rather uncommon, and sort of a big deal when it happens.

Skywarp for example used to be in the 2nd tier. But was demoted when he lost to Gronius.

1 Like

So, what would allow you to move up the teirs? Success and seniority I presume?

Also, how close are any of us to moving up? I know I mentioned Juliana was very successful, but had been deliberately losing fights to avoid Grimlock. So I presume she would be closer than most to tier 2, yes?

1 Like

Iā€™d say the closest candidates to a rank up would be Juliana, Gronius, and Blackout. All in no particular order.

1 Like

Gronius and Blackout by excellent fight records, and Juliana by seniority and moderate fight record I presume?

1 Like