Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

Seniority has little to do with it, if anything. But by comparison most the others of the 3rd tier haven’t been able to rack up any kind of consistent win streak.

Got yeah. By seniority, i simply meant that they’ve been around long enough to get a decent win/lose ratio that thier lack of constant success earns them a place in the next tier, simply because they are classics. People love seeing the undefeated young blood fight one the classic fighters everyone has seen. It’d be like a right of passage of sorts. Like you haven’t really made it till you’ve fought this guy. That would really pack in the fans of that fighter, and give Iota chance to judge if the fighter were popular enough to be put on more often.

1 Like

That’s an idea I hadn’t really considered, and I’ll definitely keep in mind for the future.

No prob.

1 Like

Anybody have character suggestions for the tier two prisoners? Preferably autobots, predacons, or maximals. As the majority of the npcs so far have been decepticons. And I want to balance things out.

What about some version of Bulkhead for one of the Tier Twos?

3 Likes

Blackarachnia, Ironhide, and… Deadlock.

2 Likes

Hot Spot, movie Jolt, Bludgeon, RiD Steeljaw, Drift maybe?

2 Likes

Absolutely yes. Great idea.

I’d love to, but he’s kinda dead… So…

Who?

These I also really like.

1 Like

Drift’s Decepticon form.

2 Likes

Yeah, didn’t realize they were different people.

3 Likes

They are… the same.
In IDW Drift changed his name in Deadlock when he joined the Decepticons (or, well, Megatron changed it), then he changed it back when he became an Autobot.
And apparently every single version of Drift ever went through this.

1 Like

Alright. Well I think I’m good with the cast I have now.

Jetfire (Cybertron design)
Bulkhead (Animated design)
Hotspot (IDW design. Personality of my making)
And Steeljaw (RiD 2015 design)
For the named tier 2 prisoners.

2 Likes

Only four?
I didn’t expected them to be many, but I thought of like 6 or 7.

1 Like

They’re the only named ones. Like the tier 3 cast, the NPCs aren’t the only prisoners there.

2 Likes

See, the only experince I’ve ever had with Deadlock is from the G1 cartoon

1 Like

Deadlock was not in the G1 cartoon.
Drift was introduced for the first time in IDW, in… 2006 I think? Somewhere around that time.

1 Like

Then who was they guy with this alt-mod from the G1 cartoon then? maybe I’ve got the wrong name.

2 Likes

I think that was made wwwwaaaaaayyyyy after the end of the G1 cartoon.
Like there are a lot of things that were not typically part of G1 cartoon that are on this cards: the Cybertronian writing, the insignia, the whole thing about a bounty, etc.

1 Like

I know, I only mean the alt-mode. I remember seeing it in the cartoon, and that’s what’s throwing me off.

1 Like