Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

Very interesting, but the origin doesn’t work. Humanity as a whole is almost entirely uninvolved in this universe, and I haven’t nailed down exactly how Earth’s and Cybertron’s timelines line up here.

She’ll have to have a new origin to her, but other than that I like the character.

1 Like

Hrm… let’s see… how about a member of a traveling neutral entertainment group, that was captured? The rest of the crew being killed in the battle?

2 Likes

That can definitely work. Perhaps going into the performer business after the war, and was captured before the introduction of Maximals and Predacons. Only knowing them from the few she’s met in the arena.

1 Like

That was my thought yes.

2 Likes

Alright then. She’s approved!

I’ll edit the last post to line up with yours.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks a million.

Also, this may be a stupid question, but will 2 of the same players PC’s be fighting in the arena against each other?

2 Likes

In time, yes.

1 Like

Cool.

Also, she’s got no emblem, she neutral. (Unless those don’t exist in this.)

1 Like

They exist, but only technically. When the great war kicked off, everybody had to pick a side. So it’s not hard to imagine she might have sided with the autobots, got the badge, and then avoided active combat as best she could.

1 Like

Gotcha.

2 Likes

@ProfSrlojohn She’s not short. She shrank. They all did.

Autobots and decepticons are roughly three times the size of their descendants. The Vex shrank them to their scale as a means of security. Giant towering prisoners are harder to keep under control.

1 Like

I know, but I always imagined Juliana being somewhat shorter than the other cybertronians of her time anyway.

2 Likes

Oh, alright. Granted she wouldn’t be that short, but it still works.

1 Like

How much do our characters know about Iota’s champion?

1 Like

Oh man. This is it.

If I had a nickel for every time I played this fight out in my head…

This is gonna be awesome.

Now if only someone would reply so I could start it.

1 Like

Done.

Don’t know how you feel about this, but I like the Idea of Juliana being the combat teacher, the one that teaches them about how to survive in this sort of combat environment.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I like the idea, but more so for Axis. I already have a mentor focused arc for Maximus.

1 Like

Whichever.

It’ll depend on how well Axis fights. Just sitting here I, (and by extension Juliana) saw several glaring flaws in his form and strategy.

Also, now that I think about it, if Juliana was captured before the war, wouldn’t that make her the oldest, or one of the oldest ones there?

1 Like

I thought she was captured after the war, but before the creation of maximals and predacons.

But compared to Axis and Maximus she’s still veru old, yes.

As for their combat capabilities, they’re both limited. Having very little fighting experience at this point.

1 Like

I can tell. I meanx he wasted his one special trick on a fight for almost no gain. A completely foolish move.