Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

@MaxinePrimal
@Chromeharpoon

Geez. Do you guys dislike singing that much? Singing is fun!

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind, personally. Backbreaker, however, isnā€™t the musical sort.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Sorry if I was a bit rude there. I come from a very musical family, so someone not liking to sing or listen to music, even a rousing sea shanty, is a somewhat foriegn concept to me.

2 Likes

Personally I love singing. I was just keeping my characters, wellā€¦ In character.

@Chromeharpoon Since the most of the overlap time you and Vladin have takes place while Iā€™m asleep, how would you feel about starting the match now, and then waiting until Vladin gets on?

1 Like

Sure. Just to get everything in place?

2 Likes

Name: Ivory
Faction: Decpticon
Apperance: in a bot mode, he looks almost like every other bot, unless you look closely, at which youā€™ll see that his upper arms, shins, sides, and thighs have wooden bits. (Think commando droids from Star Wars CW.)
Alt-mode: A cybertronian Player Piano.

Weapons: A large, cleaver like sword, that, when in alt-mode, folds to make a piano bench.
Abilities: various sonic based attacks. Some are strong enough to do minor damage, but most are simply distractions ao he can close in with his sword.
Bio: Ivory was decpticon spy. Just not a good one. He would rather just run in and smash his way till he found what he wanted. Until this turned against him and he stumbled upon one of Iotaā€™s agents, and got himself captured. Been in the arena ever since. Known as the ā€œPiano Manā€ in the arena due to his alt-mode. He has a bit of a soft-spot for Juliana, less due to romantic feelings, and more because sheā€™s the only cheerful one in this bunch. To most heā€™s fairly gruff, but given time heā€™s fiercely loyal.

2 Likes

Yeah. That way you guys can get started as soon as possible. He gets on at about my 9pm and you get active somewhere around my 2 or 3 am.

So you head into the ring, and Iā€™ll have to railroad Wildsong there too. That gives the most amount of time to start and end the match.

@ProfSrlojohn approved.

1 Like

Does nobody like singing in this stupid prison?

1 Like

no

1 Like

But why? Singing is fun and it raises the spirit! And if any place needed cheer, itā€™s this joint.

1 Like

It can also be annoying when your serious scene is interrupted by the whole place suddenly becoming the Sound of Music.

1 Like

Who said it was a serious moment? I didnā€™t see anything major beyond talking to the meduc, and they could have ignored it easily. (And they did.)

I mean, if these things are annoying to you guys Iā€™ll stop. I just didnā€™t think it would be an issue.

2 Likes

For Gronius, at least, it was.
Not to mention that everybody was at least partially tensed up by Railfireā€™s appearance.

From Maximusā€™ way of writing it, nobody seemed to have fully ignored that.

You misunderstood me. I myself am not annoyed by it. I am explaining why my characters were.

1 Like

Sorry, again, the dislike of music and singing is a somewhat foriegn concept to me. That and the characters you create do reflect, to a degree your personality, and with so many characters disliking it, I didnā€™t want to bother anyone.

On a side note, Iā€™m waiting for Iota to got the way of Seth and get eliminated and replaced.

Just a sort of, ā€˜bang!ā€™ And the man behind the man behind the curtain steps out.

1 Like

Ehhhā€¦ not really.

1 Like

Hey, @Toa_Vladin, Backbreaker made an attack against your character in my last post. Could you respond to that please?

1 Like

But you also stated that her attack worked. If it did, then she would immediately go on to my next move. His blind swordswinging might still happen (if he would have the strength in the arm and in the abs to do it), and I can edit it to say that Song reacted to it, but my last post would still happen between she catching him and he swinging his sword.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon
@ProfSrlojohn
@Toa_Vladin
@Khalsa721
@meepinater
@ajtazt

Alright, since weā€™re a few days in, I think now is a good time to ask. How is everybody enjoying the game so far?

2 Likes

Of what little Iā€™ve participated very much.

Looking forward to Julianaā€™s eventual turn in the arena. (For which i have a battle music idea, though Iā€™m not sure it fits.)

1 Like

I hƔve no idea.