Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Piston assisted in taking the shield.

The Skyboom Shield was easy to grab.

1 Like

Piston took the shield and offered it to Firestorm. “You’re the knight. You should have it.”

OOC: GTG, see ya

1 Like

Firestorm doesn’t let go. “I’d like to carry it; for sentimental reasons.” He said.

OOC: wait, apart from being able to tank hits from Star Sabers and Requiem Blasters, what can the Sky Boom Shield do?

1 Like

As Absolution pays notice to the Prime and his Knights, she gives only a quick glance and no reaction, but rather keeps with the group.

Cargo watches the two Eukarians with subtle joy. “Perhaps the Matrix deserves another try?” @MaxinePrimal

OOC: Here’s what else it can do:

IC: The Skyboom Shield miraculously displayed little indication of its’ advanced age.

1 Like

“Oh, uh… Maybe.”
Axis said a little nervously.

OOC: GTG soon, caroling.

IC: Firestorm keeps his grip on the relic.

1 Like

Piston steps back, hands raised. “Hey, it’s okay. No need to be so… Possessive.”

Ooc: ooh, caroling! Have fun!

OOC: I did have fun. Happy Holidays, everyone!

IC: “Sorry,” Firestorm said, “It’s like I don’t want to lose something that my leaders and mentors used that means a lot to me.”

“A bird’s nest on a certain puppet’s nose couldn’t beat that guess.” Dark said, snarling as usual. It seemed to be a coping mechanism for him.

1 Like

“I perfectly understand. Plus, it’s not like I need it. Not with this armor.” He lifts his arm and flexes.
“Now, shall we leave and regroup with our friends?”

“Please, before the Driller Worms decide we’re all on their menu again.” Dark said.

1 Like

“Those pests? Those are a little easy for my taste.”

“I can count at least five times you almost became lunch for those things.” Dark said.

“We’re not out of the cybernetic forest yet.” Firestorm reminds his counterpart.

1 Like

"And I can count six times that I didn’t become.lunch, and instead obliterated the worms. "

“Still doesn’t negate the fact I mentioned earlier.” Dark said, seeing he was getting a reaction, “We saved you at least twice.”

“After I saved you three times.” Piston retorts, a smile forming on his face.

“Still had to save your giant tailpipe.” Dark said.

“Boys, let’s not argue in front of the younglings.” Firestorm said, trying to put a funny end to it before it got out of hand.

1 Like

“Younglings? Oh, you must mean the short guy in front of me.” Piston says over his shoulder as he leaves the room.

"I may not look it but, I’m older than all of you combined." they said.

1 Like