Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“I’ve been listening around. I’m very observant.” Myriad admitted.

“Alright.” said Hammer as he chuckled. “So any questions you want to ask ?”

“What brought you here?”

“The Heralds I suppose, since they are a threat to the universe and any living being. I came because I wanted to give the Relic Hunters a fighting chances to help them. And destroy the Heralds once and for all. Clearly it might be a sense of justice which brought me here, because freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”

Myriad nodded. “I don’t know how we’re gonna beat the Heralds. We need all the help we can get.”

“Indeed, my hopes are that in this ship. There is a bot which is worthy of being a Prime. And when that happens, we might actually beat the Heralds for good.”

"Yeah… I just hope that it’s one of the newcomers, because we tried most of the crew before Concordia. "

“You did…maybe I should try it. But I don’t think I could be a Prime…I think I’m far from being a Prime…”

Myriad shrugged. “No harm in trying, I suppose. Besides, I don’t think that the Matrix looks for every single necessary quality in a candidate. I think it looks for most of the qualities, and then maybe something special that would make one a special prime.”

“Noted, I will give it a go. But maybe later, what brought you here, may I ask ?”

@meepinater

The combination created a weird cross of a dragon, angel and Spinosaur(?). In its chest shone the Enigma of Combination, sending pulses of scarlet light across circuit-like veins all across its body. His back had the sail-like dorsal fin of Coalburn and his tail. He had a helmet covering that looked like a dinosaur skull and had a beast-like face beneath it, the eyes burning Crimson as the furnace combined with Seraphicon’s Spark to created a Coal-Energon pulverization reactor engine.

Plates settled, the engine roared and illuminated the area around him with violet light as both coal and Energon were fed into the furnace, causing pistons and gears to move and power up the Combiner.

Carbon Wing was created.

(@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister)

OOC: YGO translation is taking Seraphicon and Coalburn and using Polymerization to Fusion Summon Coal Wing.

3 Likes

The Cyber Caliber rests in the armory with most of the other relics.

Daybreak was on the bridge.

Liege Maximo reclines in a common area.

Beta Maxx was in the bar.

Salvage and Nightfall were in the hangar.

Carbon looked left and right. “What… what is this?” it asked itself.

Whetstone woke up from his recharge. He left his hab suite and walked to the bridge. “How much longer till we reach Muto?” He asked Daybreak.
@Chromeharpoon

Myriad shrugs. “I wanted off Vergandia. I wanted action, and I suppose I got it.”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“Not long now,” Daybreak responds.

Hammer nods. “Any more questions, you may want to ask ?”

“Cool, thanks. Let me know if you need anything and when we get there.”

Myriad shook her head. “Not really. I mean, not aside from some of the bigger questions, like ‘why do the heralds want to destroy the universe?’ and stuff like that.”

1 Like

Kladi was recharging as ichor kept reading

“Well that is really easy to answer. Because they are the spawns of Unicron, and same as Unicron they want to destroy the universe and bring about the age of chaos.” pointed Hammer out.

Daybreak nods.