Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

After a few minutes. Hammer was wondering about what Myriad said about the qualities of a Prime and that one can poses some of them and the special thing which makes a Prime special.

“Hmm. How should I know…if I never try.” said Hammer as he stood up and makes way to leave the bar. As he exited the bar, he made his way into the armory. To find out if he is worthy of becoming a Prime.

@Chromeharpoon

The Matrix could be seen beside the Triptych Mask. Hammer might also spy Carbonwing wielding the Cyber Caliber.

Want to try anything else or are you okay to split up now? Seraphicon mentally asked Coalburn as he had their arm carefully put the Cyber Caliber down on the table.

(@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister)

Hammer sees the Matrix, and the combiner wielding the relic.

“What’s that…” he mutters.“Ah, doesn’t matter now…that can wait. I’ve come to see the Matrix.”

He walks towards the Matrix and began to talk to it. “Now I believe that you are sentient, and that you can hear me. I think that the Relic Hunters are desperate to find the new Prime, which will put a stop to the Heralds doing. I don’t propose that I might be said new Prime…but how should I know, if I don’t try. I guess I’ll find out if you consider me, worthy enough.” said Hammer as he approached the Matrix more closer.

3 Likes

The light within the Matrix continues to twinkle softly.

2 Likes

Hammer looked at the Matrix, admiring the view and the softly twinkles.
“How…mesmerizing…I’ve never thought I would live to see it up close…” said Hammer muttering his last words, feeling awed by the Matrix. “But its now…or never…” said Hammer as he approached with both of his hands to take the Matrix, slowly and gently with the out most care.

1 Like

As Hammer touches the Matrix, the light within the crystal ceases its’ twinkling, emitting a constant glow for just a second… before the light fades, and its’ golden shell fades to grey, turning cold and heavy.

1 Like

“No…” says Hammer as he could see that the Matrix turned from a golden color into a grey color. He could feel the Matrix was cold and heavy.
“So there is something within me…that you do not find worthy enough…that’s alright…I guess. Maybe one day…but not now. Thanks for your audience and the beautiful view which you’ve showed me…” said Hammer as he gently placed the Matrix, letting go of his grip gently.

1 Like

Carbonwing was watching the whole time.

1 Like

As Hammer relinquishes the Matrix, it becomes active once more.

1 Like

Hammer leaves the Matrix be, but when he visited the Matrix he saw something, which took his interest. It was that combiner thing.

So he decided to walk towards the combiner, looking to see who the combiner is. @BlackBeltGamer98

The combiner waves hello to him.

He waved to the combiner. As he approached the Combiner, he asked.

“Who are you, and how did you manage to build the Cyber Caliber ?”

He tries to say, “Carbonwing,” to signify his name.

“Carbonwing…pleasure to meet you. I’m Hammer, who are your combining parts ?”

“Seraphicon and Coalburn.” He said. “Used Enigma.” He points to the Enigma of Combination in his chest.

“Oh Seraphicon, friend. Well that is certainly interesting. Does our captain know about this ?” asked Hammer.

“Probably.” He said, pointing at a security camera.

“Cyber Caliber was combined on its own when Seraphicon arrived after talking about memorial with Daybreak.” He said.

“What memorial ?” asked Hammer concerned.

“Treadfin died.” Carbonwing told him, Seraphicon’s sadness showing.