Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“No…” said Hammer as he looked down closing his eyes together with his right hand forming a fist.

“I barley knew him, but may his spark rest in peace. Till we will meet again, in the Allspark. Till All Are One.” said Hammer.

1 Like

“Calm down.” Carbonwing told him, “Save your wrath and strength for the relics and the real enemy.”

Coalburn just sits back in Carbonwing’s mind. Say, could we beat Nemesis like this?

No, only The Next Prime is able to do so. he said.

Well, maybe we wouldn’t be stupid enough to drive the furnace into his sword.

“And I intend to.” said Hammer assuring Carbonwing. “Which Herald killed him ?” asked Hammer.

Naturally; You want to try anything else when combined or are you okay to separate? he asked.

“I think Whetstone’s eulogy said they were called Scourge.” Carbonwing said, uncertain.

1 Like

“Scourge…hmm. It would seem that Nemesis did not waste time and already added a new Herald to their ranks.” said Hammer to Carbonwing, as he was thinking about, when he sees Scourge, he would turn the favor by killing him. So that justice is served.

1 Like

Firestorm was near the area of the armory.

“A new Herald?” Carbonwing asked, visibly worried.

“Yes, it would seem that this new Herald is called Scourge. The way Nemesis brought him to life, it was with the help of the Emberstone. Captain Daybreak told me when I first arrived that the Heralds were having the Emberstone in their position.” said Hammer, informing Carbonwing.

Back within Unicron’s sparkchamber, the Heralds the Chaos Bringer recuperate.

“We sure are losin’ ‘lot, aren’ we?” Skulk asks; he and the other Infernocons had separated. “And the li’l flies 'ere are a bit of a bother, too,” he adds, referring to the continued defiance of the people of the Cybertronian Commonwealth.

“The concession of two more weapons to our enemies is indeed regrettable-” Nemesis Prime begins to comment.

“Hold on,” Ramjet interrupts. “Weren’t you the one who was all ‘we can’t let them retrieve the other relics’ not more than two weeks ago?” he asks, slipping into a bad impersonation of the false Prime.

“I’ve had some time to think since then,” Nemesis Prime replies, glaring at Ramjet as he did so. “And I realized there was one detail of our first battle with the ‘Primes’ that we overlooked.”

“I dunno, I think I remember it pretty clearly,” Ramjet says, rubbing his neck; he had been decapitated by Nexus Prime in the battle against Unicron.

“Perhaps,” continues Nemesis. “I noticed, however, that for all their powers and weaponry, they only started to gain the upper hand after the one called Optimus opened the Matrix.”

“Are you saying that it ultimately doesn’t matter how many relics we let them obtain?” Megabolt guesses. “That, as long as they can’t open the Matrix themselves, they aren’t a threat?”

“Oh no, I wouldn’t go that far, my friend,” Nemesis Prime clarifies. “Our new foes are not to be underestimated, and we are not as powerful as we once were. I simply suggest that we keep our primary objective the destruction of the Matrix of Leadership, rather than busy ourselves in this scavenger hunt. While it’d certainly be preferable to keep as many of the relics out of our adversaries’ hands as possible, no weapon in all creation can save them when we shatter that golden bauble.

3 Likes

I don’t have any other ideas, Coalburn thinks. This was not an uncommon occurance.

“Don’t remind me.” Said Firestorm, standing at the door to the armory.

Right then; let’s split up. Seraphicon thought to Coalburn, trying to disengage the combination.

“Oh hello there, I don’t think we’ve meet before. Name’s Hammer.” said Hammer to Firestorm.

The Enigma deactivates, and Seraphicon and Coalburn separate.

“Firestorm.” Said the Minicon Knight.

Seraphicon was on the ground holding the Enigma, “That was a unique experience to say the least.” He panted.

“Firestorm honor to meet you.” said Hammer as he gave a hand for Seraphicon to grab helping him stand.

“Thanks,” said the Angelicon as he got up before helping Coalburn get back on his feet.

“You remind me a bit of Megatronus.” Firestorm said, his tone made it seem like the Minicon actually knew the Prime.

1 Like

Beta Maxx decides to seek out the other relic hunters, when it became obvious to him that they weren’t going to approach him themselves to ask about Muto. He leaves the bar and begins traversing the corridors.

“Glad to help.” said Hammer helping Seraphicon to stand up.

“Oh…how so, Firestorm ?” asked Hammer very intrigued.