Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

The message was sent, however Muto was a fair distance from Primogenitum; it’d be a while before the Knights of Cybertron responded in any fashion.

“I thought you’d like it.” He said, “I think it suits you.”

Dark smiled, the fact that the message would take a while to reach the Knights meant that he had that much time to have some fun with overthrowing an extremist government.

Seraphicon was tempted to say that they should strike swift and true at the terrorists and wipe them out from orbit to cleanse Muto of their disgusting ways but he also knew they would be outmatched if they attacked as they were, “Beta Maxx, can you lead us to the rebels?” He asked.

He so wanted to see those extremists wiped off the face of the world but such actions were not the Angelicon way.

“Yeah. I think it does.”
Maximus tossed the weapon in his hand. Spinning and twirling it just little, getting a good feel for it. The spear felt surprisingly natural.
“Oh I cannot wait to use this thing.”
Maximus said, though more to himself than to firestorm.

“perhaps it’s best to try and negotiate with the lem first, after all a war is costly.”

“Wait. Negotiate with who? I’m out of the loop here.”

“care to explain, beta max?”

“I believe they’ll find us in short order.”

Beta Maxx gives Maximus a short summary of the events on Muto.

“Agreed, general.” Firestorm said, “But these are people bent on genocide of an entire subclass, that’s not giving me much confidence in our odds of peacefully resolving out the gate.”

This was something odd for the Knight. He always advocated the peaceful solution and hated when killing was the way to do things. Him saying he didn’t have much confidence in a diplomatic solution this early wasn’t something he said unless he actually felt that way.

“How many lives will we take before this ends?” Seraphicon said, murder was frowned upon in the Angelicon Order and wasn’t something Seraphicon was eager to do.

OOC: GTG.

“hopefully none, but if it comes to war more then you can imagine.”

“Guys,” Daybreak says over the ship’s PA," we’re receiving a transmission from ‘the Cog’, whatever that is. Want me to put it up where you all are?"

“Sounds like a bunch of slag to me. Nothing you can’t do with teeth and claws. Can’t wait to crack one of their heads open and show em what a predacon can do.”

1 Like

“yes daybreak.” Replied ichor, “I feel the more important members of the the crew should be included in this.”

Melieon remained inert, ready to strike.

@Chromeharpoon
ooc: Is it okay if I kinda control the rebel operations on Muto? With Piston?

ic: Myriad prepared herself, waiting by the hangar.

The displays screens throughout the ship now project the upper body of a slender mech with gold and silver armor, and a long face taken up mostly by a singular round, orange eye. He wore a black cape over his left shoulder, and his hands were clasped together before his chest.

“Our warmest greetings to you, Excalibur,” he opens with an eerily, unnaturally calm voice, that betrayed, however, a faint trace of a fanatic energy.

“We are… pleased, to play host to envoys of Cybertron and the original colonies, and beyond that the heroes that, so we are told, stand against the Heralds of Unicron. A diplomatic shuttle will be arriving to board your warship within the hour. I hope that will be sufficient time for you to adequately prepare. That is all, for now.”

The message ceases, and the Functionist disappears.

As the diplomatic shuttle flew out to the Excalibur, little did they know that the free people of Muto were sending out a welcome wagon of their own…

@meepinater @Traykar

“well, I’d suggest we head to the hangar then to greet our guests,” he then began to head to the hangar himself

ooc: oh boy. rubs hands together

ic: A huge, 8-propeller plane flew from Muto. It had the appearance of a Terran H-4 Hercules. It sent a transmission to the Excalibur. “Excalibur, come in. I repeat, come in. My name is Piston. I am a leader of the resistance on Muto. Do not let the Functionalist ambassadors aboard your ship. I am currently on a trajectory to you, with several trusted soldiers aboard. Please allow me to land.”

1 Like

“this, situation just got interesting…” Muttered kladi

1 Like

Melieon was on the ship, right under the captain’s nose, right under the captain to be exact.

2 Likes

“Just the kind of bots we were hoping to hear from,” Daybreak responds. “You are cleared to land in the hangar, Piston.”