Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“I’m trynna stop it from malfunctionin’!” Bootleg responds as he continues to fiddle with the weapon.

Piston nodded in agreement. “Its been a while since I have been in an organized military. However, I do my best to keep the resistance running. Usually, I take a bunch of soldiers in and we fly to the battlefield, and then we fight. I lead, and make a path for the soldiers. Sometimes I’ll transform into a tank, and I’ll drive them through the battlefield.”

“I want to see justice as well served. Together Seraphicon you and I shall reshape the colony for the greater good.” said Hammer to Seraphicon (@BlackBeltGamer98)

“I suggest being more tactical, then that. Like using a scalpel instead of a hammer.”

“I suggest that everyone find some cover while Bootleg repairs his weapon.” Firestorm said.

“Whetstone’s the arms expert here; I recommend he help Bootleg.” Dark said, “I mean, as much as I would like to see a machine gun like that go haywire, we have more pressing matters at hand.”

Seraphicon nodded to Hammer in agreement.

2 Likes

Hammer waited besides Seraphicon, for the giving orders from Captain Daybreak.

“What would you suggest?”

“two strikes, one at an important refinery to draw their forces in, and another, with a small elite team to hit the cog directly.”

1 Like

OOC: and the activity here has been reduced to crickets…again.

IC: Firestorm wonders when the Functionalists’ “diplomatic” ship would arrive. Dark wanted to see how much fun he could have reducing the ship and its contents to scrap.

“General Ichor,” Firestorm said, “I recommend you have drones standing by in preparation for our extremist ‘guests’.”

He nods and the five drones began setting up a perimeter around where the ship should land

“I call dibs on being in the important one.”
-Maximus

“If he’s going, I’ll be with him.”
-Axis

“Maximus I’d rather you be on the distraction, it’d be better suited of your skills.”

Maximus looked disappointed for a moment.

“It means you’ll get to cause more carnage.”
Axis said, trying to lift his spirits.

Maximus immediately perked up in excitement.
“Alright. I’m in.”

1 Like

“The chance to let loose, cause mayhem and destruction alongside helping rid a planet of a bunch of extremists?” Dark said, “Sounds like his kind of party,” he then chuckles, “my one regret is that I would likely be unable to join the fun.”

“remember, absolutely no civilians should be caught in the crossfire,” he warned

“You spoil the fun in everything, don’t you?” Dark pouted, trying to be funny.

“Fortunately,” Flux pipes up, “the Functionists have a preference for drone forces; they’re easier to control, you see.”

1 Like

“I’ll do my best. But if everyone isn’t gone when I really bring the thunder, well I can’t really say for certain.”

“understandable, but I’m talking about the facility the distraction is attacking, it needs to be important otherwise they’ll see through the ploy.”

“What luck!” Dark said, “I get to brutally scrap a bunch of drones and nobody feels bad about it.” He was starting to laugh in sadistic glee.

Firestorm, on the other hand seemed unamused. His right eye uses the Talismanic Armor to try and see if he could spot the Functionalists’ ship from where he stood.