Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Piston rolled along in monster truck mode. He stayed near Flux and Daybreak, so as to protect them.

1 Like

Ironjaw was in front of the crowd. Dicius and Hecate were listening to the others, while Chopbot was staying on Hornblow’s back together with Firestorm.

“Now, if a few of you want to follow me and help plan our attack…” Flux offers, gesturing to the main entrance of the capitol building. “The rest of you are free to explore the city.”

“I would want to plan our attack with you and the others, if you would allow me.” said Hammer.

What’s the matter? Dark asked Firestorm, Proverbial feathers getting ruffled?

You’re in my head; what do you think? The Knight answered.

Dark chuckled, You see these people as the descendants of Amalgamous Prime, the Shifters being the most like him in terms of their… Dark tried to think of a good word, Ah, yes, fluidity.

Firestorm recalled that Amalgamous wasn’t merely the first Transformer, his form changed at almost random; dictated by his emotions and only limited by his imagination, which he had by the Galaxy-full.

Firestorm nodded, “I wish to hear your strategies, Flux.” He said, curious.

Seraphicon was currently trying to decide if he wanted to be out exploring the city and be at risk of attack by Functionalists and their sympathizes or to go with Flux and be in relative safety.

1 Like

“That’s why I’m offering, yes,” responds Flux.

“I’ll come.” Dicius offered.
“Me too.” Hecate said.
Chopbot jumped off Hornblow. “I’ll think I’ll come too, if you have enough room for me.”
Hornblow, Warya and Ironjaw didn’t say anything, making clear that they would prefer to see the city.

1 Like

“I’ll go with the group staying in the city,” Seraphicon said, “I would rather work to keep people safe than let someone harm a member of our team.”

OOC: Where’s Liege? I lost track of him.

“Then lead the way. And I’ll follow.” said Hammer with the out most respect.

Liege Maximo stands beside Daybreak.

Flux nods and begins to climb the set of stairs leading to the entrance.

Dicius, Hecate and Chopbot followed.

Hammer followed Flux.

Firestorm follows Flux, looking back to see the city around the capitol.

You do realize this isn’t gonna be easy, right? Dark asked.

When is anything we do easy? asked the Knight.

Wanton destruction and taking stasis naps. replied the Dark Spark in a humorous manner.

1 Like

Seeing the group leaving, Warya flew away towards the city to explore the city. Hornblow and Ironjaw followed.

Daybreak and Beta Maxx follow Flux, while Bootleg and Liege Maximo turn to explore the city. It was early in the afternoon, and there was not a cloud in the sky, however shadows still passed over the metropolis, cast by metal landmasses circling around and whizzing past in the distance.

The city seemed just as fluid in form as the rest of the planet. The towers, roadways and bridges were constantly reshaping themselves and changing position, and the multi-changer inhabitants carried on as though this was perfectly normal. After all, for them, it was.

Piston, as a leader of the resistance, had a duty to follow Flux and his orders. Piston did so, transforming into robot mode and lumbering his way after the group, thundering up the stairs. “Flux, we really need a landing pad for my alt mode on the top. It would make it so much easier to get up there.”

1 Like

“How can you live in this things—things?”
Asked Warya while flying around one of the ever-transforming structures.

As did Seraphicon, wanting to try and keep them out of trouble. “Perhaps we should’ve asked for a reliable map so we won’t get lost.” He said to them on the comlink.

“This place reminds me of Amalgamous.” Firestorm muttered as he followed Flux, “It makes sense that the colony he founded would be a fluid and chaotically harmonious as he is-was.” He corrected himself.

2 Likes

He didn’t have to use the comm link: Ironjaw and Hornblow were not too far away by him.

OOC: how about we chalk it up to him falling back on a habit due to the group always splitting up when they get to a new colony?

IC: “Seriously,” the Angelicon said as he dodged a spire that suddenly rose into his flight path, “while I appreciate this place keeping me on my toes, a reliable map is probably something we should get.” He was hoping that the city wouldn’t split apart and cut them off from the capitol building.