Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Hornblow transformed looked at him in Dino mode.
“I don’t need one! I can take care of myself!”
Ironjaw rolled his eyes and walked further.

“I’m just saying that this place isn’t like what we’re used to.” Seraphicon told them, “For all we know, the city could split into pieces and scatter across the planet.”

“I will put that on the priorities list, Piston,” responds Flux. “Right under ‘save the planet from the deranged fascists’.”

In one courtyard was a terminal displaying a holo- map, from which a copy could be downloaded.

3 Likes

Seraphicon immediately downloads the full map and sends copies to the others.

“A brilliant choice of words, Flux.” Firestorm said.

“Tell me if you need help.”
Ironjaw jocked.

“So these fascists, do they poses heavy fire power ? It would seem they do so since they have control over this colony. Thankfully you decided to start a rebellion.” said Hammer.

“You need to remember that they have Amalgamous Prime’s Scythe.” Firestorm told Hammer, “That item can basically change into any tool or weapon the user desires.”

“That’s great.” said Hammer sarcastically. “The more reason to attack them right where it hurts. But we do poses some of the relics, couldn’t we use them to aid us in battle ?” asked Hammer.

The map shifted with the city, using an algorithm to predict the metropolis’ transformations with astonishing accuracy.

“I try,” responds Flux as his body shifts into a taller, almost skeletal figure with black and green armor, clawed, four-fingered hands, digitigrade legs, and a single blue eye in the middle of a tube-like head.

“The Functionists do not control all of Muto,” Flux corrects Hammer, seeming rather insistent on this distinction. “A good percentage of the population still remains free. The aim of our movement is to strike down the Functionists before the rest of the planet falls to them.”

1 Like

“The Cyber Caliber is only able to be used by a Combiner, the Matrix is little more than a bludgeoning tool without The Next Prime, The Tryptich Mask is a possibility, but its power can be used against the user; The Elemental Sabers could work so long as nobody we encounter resists fire and/or ice, The Enigma is an option and then there is the Chimera Stone.” Firestorm said, counting off the relics they had.

“Where are these Functionalists holed up in?” Asked the Knight. He shuddered a bit when he saw Flux change like that. He may have been used to seeing Amalgamous and some of his followers do stuff like that but it still managed to give him the creeps sometimes.

“Sorry, my apologies. I thank you for correcting my words. So then everything is not lost after all. The sooner we strike them, the sooner this conflict should end.” said Hammer.

“Well, its better then nothing. We’ll just have to do with what we got.” said Hammer.

Firestorm realized something he forgot, something he shouldn’t have forgotten, “And then we need to factor in the constant possibility that the Heralds of Unicron would get involved.” He said. “And considering their previously shown recuperation times, we are on borrowed time.”

“So, what do you turn into, kind sir?” Melieon asked the functionist.

“Hmm, indeed. And if they get to the Functionalists before we do, the outcome could be catastrophic, this colony will then never see the light of day and the relic will then belong to the Heralds. Such thing we cannot allow to happen.” pointed Hammer out.

“The council has reformed the capitol city into a fortress around their headquarters, the Cog,” Flux expounds. "

The diplomatic stands in the back of the shuttle holding up a laser pistol.

“Tetrajet?” responds he. “Why does it matter to you, Disposable?”

“That wasp-former has the Chimera Stone,” Hecate told Dicius. “and other members are regularly using some of the relics, like the dragon boy that uses the Apex Armor or that Cargo guy who uses the Elemental Swords. I think I wanna use the Scythe.”
“Ho-ho!” Dicius laughed. “That weapon in your hands! Just be careful not to kill somebody!”
Hecate gave Dicius a friendly punch in the shoulder.

The Cog?” Firestorm asked, his left eye twitching, “Amalgamous Prime’s T-Cog; the first and original one?” He was almost yelling; desecration much?!

“What’s wrong?” Chopbot asked from the back of the group.

Firestorm twitched, like he just got a mild shock, “Oh, nothing.” He said, his voice practically screaming sarcasm and anger, “I just heard that our enemies are currently holed up in the same place as Amalgamous’s Transformation Cog.”

“No,” Flux quickly clarifies. “Though they built the structure to resemble it, I believe.”

Those exploring the city might happen upon an unusual monument, a swirling, hovering mass of bronze-colored liquid metal above a wide, round platform. The amorphous mass would often pause to shape itself into oversize sculptures of the Thirteen, sans Liege Maximo.