Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Ironjaw continued to eat. With any part of metal eaten, Ironjaw was becomming more and more powerful, and a little bit bigger. He was starting to eat faster and faster. At some point he started to encircle the structure while eating, running faster and faster.

The pain increases as Ironjaw consumes more of the liquid metal; soon it would become unbearable.

Like most colonies, there were some arrangements of techno-organic plants here and there.

2 Likes

“Of all the things to deal with today, it had to be a Chompazoid feeding frenzy.” Seraphicon said. “Wayra, where in the freaking heck are you?” He asked on the comlink as he scrambled to find something that wasn’t made of metal to throw down Ironjaw’s throat.

Feeding frenzies weren’t really on the list of things Seraphicon wanted to deal with but he had to admit that this was probably better than dealing with a surprise attack by The Heralds of Unicron.

Ironjaw’s resistance was growing in the same degree as the pain.

The monument continues to try and perform its’ function, beginning to take the shape of one of the Cyber Caliber’s blades within Ironjaw.

Ironjaw jumped away and started to shot the statue with his enchanted blasts.

The blade was forming within the Chompazoid, causing great pain as it jabs into his inards.

OOC: Ironjaw was at the edge of the statue, not inside. He was staying next to it, so he was able to jump back.
IC: Warya was flying above the city.

Seraphicon calls the ship, “Teletraan Iota, may I have the Ice Elemental Blade, please?” He asked.

OOC: and, Vladin, the material that is inside Ironjaw has turned into part of a sword; practically slicing at the Chompazoid from the inside.

OOC: he’s already eaten some, hasn’t he? The portion he’s eaten is hurting him from within.

IC:.

Teletraan Iota is unable to send down the blade.

OOC: seriously, it can’t deploy it? Does the ship have a ground bridge?

IC: “Liege, do you copy?” Seraphicon asked on the comlink.

“What now?” the Prime of Lies drones.

“I need you to help get Ironjaw to take a nap before he ends up getting sliced from the inside out by a weird shapeshifting monument he decided looked like lunch.” He said.

1 Like

Ironjaw felt something happening in his belly. Before he could realize, he threw up a bunch of the non-digested metals. However, some were still digested, and the growing power combined with the internal pain made Ironjaw go nuts. He started ravaging the city, eating pieces of the few things that weren’t ever-transforming, like the floor.

“Sweet Solus Prime!” Seraphicon yelled, his patience wearing thin, “Can someone please tell me how in Alpha Trion’s beard I am supposed to knock out an enraged Chompazoid on a feeding frenzy?”

A great sigh is heard through the commlink.

“Our hero, indeed,” Liege mutters to himself.

“Hold on,” be groans. “I’m on my way.”

Several weapons are aimed at the rampaging Chompazoid.

“IDK man.” Said Hornblow, the closest person to him. “Look on National Cybertronic Channel!”

The weapons were not affecting him anymore, now that he had enchanted resistance. He continued rampaging the city.

“Sorry for the inconvenience,” the Angelicon said sincerely as he went to try and keep track of the Chompazoid’s rampage.

Where’s a bunch of plants and plastic when you need them? he thought.

The weapons, were they fired, would still have an effect, since Ironjaw was not invincible. The ground beneath his feet begins to split apart, revealing a long, long drop through the ground below.

Ichor shut the map, “now shall we begin our plans?”