Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

@BlackBeltGamer98.
Myriad spat out her coordinates.

@Toa_Vladin
Myriad out all her strength into slowing her descent. “Stupid-slagging-chompazoid!” She shouted.

Hammer nods. “But we could always have bombers, if the plan fails.” said Hammer.

1 Like

“Apologize or the last thing you will see will be a hungry Chompazoid!!!”
Ironjaw shouted.

2 Likes

Piston nodded. "Comm me if you need assistance. "

@Toa_Vladin

“Shut up!” Screamed Myriad. " unless you want me to drop you! "

Seraphicon went there at full throttle, “Whoa-oh-oh! G-force! In…my. Faaaaaace!” He blubbered as he accelerated.

OOC: I had to make that Kid Icarus Uprising reference.

1 Like

He could see the panicked and scared Chompazoid falling faster and faster.

@meepinater “Drop me? Don’t you realize how ridiculous this sounds?!”

“I will.” said Hammer.

1 Like

He dove below the Chompazoid and charged up the saber, lining up the blunt part of the blade to strike the guy to force him into stasis, giving him a solid weight to work with and carry.

The boosters on the armor roar as they propel the Angelicon towards the Chompazoid.

Ironjaw froze into stasis.
“Wait, what?”

“I suggest most forces be divided into teams that strike at the wells, while anyone capable of bombing attack the other factories.”

“What about the Chompazoid plan?” Hecate asked.

“Well I am capable of bombing, since my alt mode is a jet fighter.” said Hammer.

1 Like

“JUST SLAGGING SHUT UP!”
Myriad pulled up on the Chompazoid as hard as she could.

@Ace

Piston nodded. “I can transport anybody to my destination, which will be one of the factories. I am capable of doing potentially massive amounts of damage.”
He turned to Hecate. “I believe some of your crew is already working on that, if I am not mistaken.”

“A bomber would be more useful, don’t you think?” asked Dicius.

No effect.

2 Likes

“it’ll proceed as you planned.”

Myriad tried to pull Ironjaw over to a ledge.

Hammer thinks it over. “Yes, it would be more useful. It will get the job done a lot faster.” said Hammer to Dicius.

“Who should go with him?”
She asked.

Again, no effect.

“So you should change your alt mode if you would want to help.”

ooc: It was hecate

ic: Piston addressed the whole group. “Anybody who wants to come with me to bomb the factories, you can ride in me.”

@BlackBeltGamer98
Myriad screamed at Seraphicon. “Are you gonna slagging start pushing, or what?!”

OOC: No, Dicius.

IC: “Shouldn’t we wait for the Chompazoid?”
Asked Chopbot.