Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Seraphicon sends Liege a map with their location. He takes a seat in the hospital waiting area to catch his breath, still wearing the Apex Armor.

“I’d like to attack the cog as well.” Said Firestorm.

“Hey I am all right! I don’t need your help!”

“Calm down and let the doctors do their job, please.” Seraphicon said, tired and done with the guy’s shenanigans, “Do you realize what your feeding frenzy rampage did?”

OOC: Seraphicon has no knowledge of the plan to let Ironjaw loose on a factory.

“I will join you,” says Flux, his right forearm subconsciously shifting into a scythe.

The sight of a Cybertronian wearing the Apex Armor, possessing only one alt-mode on Muto, no less, draws its’ fair share of looks.

A triple-changer with the alt-modes of an ambulance and a rescue helicopter chuckles.

“I’ll be the judge of that, sir.”

“Feeding what?”
He said, completely confuse.

“Well what’s wrong with me?”

Well, I can’t avoid this. thought Seraphicon, Just grin and bear it.

Seraphicon fills Ironjaw in on what happened in the square up to them getting to the hospital.

“I don’t remember half of what you’ve just told me!”
Ironjaw said, honestly.

“You were in a sort of trance.” Seraphicon said, “If I were a betting Angelicon, I’d say your instincts took over and you had a mental ‘blackout’ of sorts.”

“Yeah, this happens sometimes.” Ironjaw admitted. “I am a bad Chompazoid… This happened before… Did I hurt somebody this time?”

“As far as I know, you gave me a good toss and everyone Spark attacks as you rampaged.” Seraphicon said, “but that rampage probably left a lot of unintended damage.”

“Good…” He said, clearly ashamed. “Last time… I killed…”
Seraphicon would see something unseen since now: a Chompazoid crying, remembering his truth. It may seem funny at the first glance, like a doggy sad that his owner didn’t played with him, but it was something deep inside Ironjaw’s iron heart.

“What exactly is the extent of his injuries?” the medic asks.

“He ate some of a shapeshifting monument to Primus and the Primes and I think some of it damaged his stomach as it was being digested.” Seraphicon said as he stood up to try and comfort the weeping Chompazoid.

He couldn’t bear to see someone so sad and not have a shoulder to cry on. He moves to hold the big guy in a kind embrace.

The medic shrugs.

“Not the worst, nor the most unusual case I’ve had,” he comments. “This won’t take long.”

“Thank you, kind Doctor.” Seraphicon said.

Ironjaw stopped his tears, looking around at the other two bots.

“Let’s allow the doctors to fix you up and we’ll try to get back to the others, sound good?” Seraphicon said.

“Yeah…” The giant said.

1 Like

Seraphicon moves aside so the doctors can help heal Ironjaw’s wounds.

OOC: I am pretty sure Piston would not know about this, since Seraphicon commed only Myriad, Warya or Hornblow.

1 Like