Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Ooc: whoops, my bad.

Ic: Piston replies to Chopbot, “if you wish, comming them might settle your worries.”

1 Like

“I commed him once but he didn’t wanted to tell me. He told me that he is falling to the center of the planet or something.”
And awkward silence surrounded the Seacon.
“A-Aaaanyway!” Dicius said. “I’ll come with you too, Piston.”
“Me too.” said Hecate.
“Me too.” replied Chopbot, partially to escape the awkwardness.

1 Like

Piston nodded. “Your company will be not only welcome but appreciated. Chopbot, I apologize for my bluntness… I only wanted efficiency.”

1 Like

The Mutan medics would repair Ironjaw quickly and with ease.

“Right, so it’s decided then,” Flux says, reviewing the plan of attack.

2 Likes

“then when can we marshel the forces?”

“Within the hour,” says Flux.

“very well,”

The acquisition hunters, blind to all the action, rest in the streets.

“We’re going to be a part of a revolution!” Zipline cheers.

“What’s great about that?” Cargo asks him.

“Revolutions are lit!”

Coalburn turns to acknowledge his comment. “Like my furnace?”

1 Like

The Neo-Wreckers talked among themselves. S.Steel suggested that they expanded their group. Windstripe suggests the multi-changer, Headsight and the inexperienced Hyper-light. Soundrange agreed with Headsight, but he questioned Windstripe’s choice. Windstripe says that the group needs someone with a logical mind, plus he’ll only need to aim if they play their cards right.

OOC: Their location is with everyone else. The group is probably at the back talking to each other.

Even with the map, Bootleg was having trouble navigating the shifting city. Twice now he’d fallen off a bridge after it had moved out from under him, landing in a fountain of Energon the first time and on the roof of an industrial building the second.

“It certainly takes some gettin’ used to,” he grumbles.

The Excalibur hovers above the city, eliciting awed stares from the Mutans below. Salvage and Nightfall gaze out at the fluctuating skyline from an observation area aboard ship.

Ichor sent kladi the plan

“Flux,” Firestorm said, “Your friend informed me you have sent many scouting missions to The Cog; what were their findings?”

Seraphicon waited patiently for the doctors to finish healing Ironjaw’s wounds, unaware that the Chompazoid was going to find a beneficial use for his infinite appetite.

“Despite all its’ defenses, its’ most vulnerable to an attack from the air,” says Flux.

1 Like

“an odd weakness,” notes ichor, suspicious

“Considering how vital air travel is on Muto, yes,” Flux agrees.

“Were I a betting mech,” comments Beta Maxx. “Ten shanix would say it’s a poorly-concieved trap.”

1 Like

“then what’s the plan?” Asked kladi, to which ichor spun his chain gun barrels, and said
“Spring the trap.”

1 Like

Piston followed the conversation. “It may be a trap, but we’ve been scouting for a long time. It’s an awful long time to wait just to spring a single trap…”

Windstripe opens a device and leans against the wall. The meeting went well. Soundrange left to find the two bots, to tell them that they were accepted into the Neo-Wreckers. Windstripe opens the latest project file. He scans over the mechanical design of Hyper-light’s weapon design. It was going to be costly in resources, but if what if they had planned came into fruition it would be quite a vehicle.
Headsight had been looking over the tech for the nucleon charge rifle, a sniper-based weapon. They planned to upscale it and make it into something like an artillery cannon, for Hyper-light.

The other Neo-Wreckers wandered about, talking about group stratagems and formations, they could easily been seen.

“Do you have any Energon-guzzling Transtectors?” Firestorm asked, “And I mean some real guzzlers.” He had an idea and given the kinda disturbing grin coming from his left half, Dark was all too eager to try this plan out.

Please say yes! Dark yelled, forgetting nobody but Firestorm could hear him, I want to flipping terrify the terrorists, give them a taste of their own medicine!

Piston looked at Firestorm. “Uh… I don’t know. Ask Flux… I am curious so as to why you require one, though.”