Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Let me put it this way,” said Dark, “I wouldn’t want you to miss the fireworks display we want to give them; I have reserved seats for the Functionalists at the front row, where all the Magog happens.” Dark then laughs.

“We… might have a few at our disposal that meet your request,” Flux responds.

1 Like

“It’s OK but… Who told you my name?”

As impossible as it sounded, Dark’s grin became significantly wider, “I like this place.” He said.

Seraphicon studied the map of the city, trying to understand what made it so, for lack of a better word, chaotic.

“we’re the good guys right?” Pondered kladi, after seeing that

Ironjaw looked at the doctor.
“So can I go now?”
@Chromeharpoon

“Oh, don’t worry.” Dark said, “as long as you all are clear of the blast radius, you will be fine.” He then has a little laughing fit, which looked kinda weird because Dark only seemed to occupy the left half of the Knight.

Firestorm had a tired look on his…half of the face, like he has had to deal with these kinds of moments a lot over his lifetime.

“I’ll take that as a no…” She muttered

A codex entry explained that Almalgamous Prime’s Transformation Cog had been integrated into Muto’s core, and that’s what caused the planet to constantly reform the way it did.

OOC: I just realized how creepy/morbid that concept actually is…

IC: [quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:5161, topic:46844”]
Ironjaw looked at the doctor.
“So can I go now?”
[/quote]

Ironjaw’s wounds were quickly repaired.

“Control yourself, please,” Beta Maxx calmly, yet sternly advises.

Ironjaw stood up and left the hospital.

Firestorm gave a tired sigh, “You’ll get used to him.” He said.

“And don’t worry,” assured the Knight, “I’m not going to let him do anything that would jeopardize the mission or the team.”

“Oh, have a little faith, Beta Maxx.” Dark said, “I promise I’ll try not to kill the targets.”

“Dark,” said Firestorm, “Why do you always seem to want to watch the world burn?”

“Because of three reasons:” he said, “One! I find it fun to watch stuff explode. Two! These ‘Functionalists’ have it coming, I’m only too happy to see their reaction when karma comes a-knockin’!” Dark explained with a crazy glee and putting air quotes on the word, ‘Functionalists’.

“And three: I think we’d be doing the rebellion a favor by giving these folks one heck of a show and have a little fun ourselves.”

Seraphicon followed Ironjaw, “Let’s find the others and get back to the group.” He said, “I’m sure they have figured something out by now.”

“OK I guess…”
A huge black wasp could be seen flying in the distance above the skyscrapers.

“Right,” Seraphicon said, “Want to fly or walk?” He asked Ironjaw as he tried to call the others that decided to explore the city.

“I can’ fly. I have only one alt mode.”
And while saying this he turned into his huge Cybertronian tank mode, big enough to fit Seraphicon in his cockpit.

Liege Maximo was in an introspective mood as he stands on a bridge leading to nowhere, on the edge of the landmass the relic hunters were currently on. He watches another continent splitting apart into six pieces off in the distance, and far below was the core of Muto, riddled with hotspots, Wells, and yellow lights.

This world and its’ people were Amalgamous’ legacy, he realized. All of the colonies were what would endure of the Thirteen as long as they thrived. It made Liege consider the legacy he would leave long after he departed- one of war, ruin, and disgrace, as it currently stood, as opposed to the more favorable counterparts of his brethren.

He had resigned himself to this fate, he thought, however now, as he stood here amidst the enduring memory of Amalgamous Prime, a small part of him wondered if it could be changed, after all…

3 Likes

“I can try to carry you.” Seraphicon said, pointing to the Apex Armor he was wearing.

“But why do we have to try?”
He said in his tank mode.

“uh, huh. Seems really blood thursty.”

“Less chance of falling to our untimely demise because of something shifting.” Seraphicon said.

“He’s the manifestation of my dark side,” Firestorm said, “Of course he’d be bloodthirsty.”

“isn’t keeping your inner darkness part of the knight job?”