Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Myriad walks to the bridge to see what’s going on.

The ship was currently in Transwarp, bound for Elementum.

1 Like

Seraphicon calls Liege, wondering if he could ask for some advice.

OOC: OK.

Adversary walks over to Whetstone. He was hoping to get a tune up on his weapons.

Hyper-Light nods,
“…Wait what is a Triptych Mask…”

“A big, orange… mask-lookin’ thing,” Bootleg awkwardly explains. “Can’t miss it.”

“Yes, what is it?” drones Liege.

Seraphicon fills him in.

Hyper-Light leaves, deciding not to ask another question as it seemed appropriate in the current situation. He heads for the armory and opens the door, peering inside of it.

Maximus and Axis walk out of their hab suite.

OOC: So what all is going on at the moment? Who is where and who all is active?

OOC: seraphicon is plotting against Sol
IC: Sol injected himself with dark energon

OOC: Why would-

You know what, never mind. Whatever comes next will be completely deserved.

IC: The two beast bots walked around to see who they could find.

OOC: Firestorm is in a coma and Seraphicon is trying to seek advice from Liege and Daybreak and will also seek it from Beta Maxx about how to handle intervening on Rai’kaiser and Simulare’s addiction to Dark Energon, which is poisoning them.

IC: Seraphicon finishes explaining things to Liege. (@Chromeharpoon)

Firestorm’s condition was unchanged.

1 Like

“…The cannon man was holding Firestorm hostage, threatening to blow his spark out if I didn’t give his the Amberstone,” Zip continues. “Ultimately, the true sacrifice had to be made. Friends always come first, of course. With a heavy heart, I gave them the Timberstone and they departed. I saved the world, but alas! ‘‘Twas at a cost.”

“Wow,” drones Coalburn, mildly interested.

“You really are a hero,” laughs Killstreak.

“Did you see a spider?” Cargo asks.

“I did, and I ate its face. After I stabbed it 49 and a half times in the back, of course.”

3 Likes

whetstone looks up. “Hello! Is there something I can help you with?”

@Chromeharpoon
Myriad exits the bridge and heads to the cafeteria.

“My, my,” muses Liege, “quite the situation we’re in, eh?”

Beta Maxx was still there, somehow not drunk yet

The armory was mostly empty, save for a few neutron assault rifles, some grenades, and the relics.

Myriad walked over to Beta Maxx.

“Hello, Myriad,” Beta Maxx greets.

1 Like

Zipline and Coalburn head towards the armory.

“You really need cannons,” decides Zip.

“What? Why?” the dinosaur questions.

“Because they’d be awesome, of course!”

Cargo and Killstreak catch up.

Myriad starts. “How…?”
she Take a a breath. “Never mind. I was wondering if you could tell me why emerald and I combine to make blackgem. It’s so weird and I don’t really understand it.”

“Yes,” Seraphicon said, “Do you have any advice you can give to help keep the risk of a fight to a minimum?”

“I ask because you have such a way with words that you seem to be someone to go to for advice in this kind of scenario.” He explained.

Firestorm’s vitals were slowly stabilizing but they weren’t back to normal.

“To me, it would seem to be a simple combination function you two have,” says Beta Maxx. “Nothing too peculiar about it.”

“Yes, and look how well my talents have worked out for me,” Liege Maximo deadpans.