Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

The door opens, revealing a small, mostly featureless room with no lighting. In the center of the room, a life-size statue of Micronus sits cross-legged on a pedestal.

“As do I, Axis,” responds Primus.

1 Like

Firestorm has his hand conjure up a fireball to act like a torch and light up the room as he stepped inside. Seeing the statue, he transforms to robot mode, causing the Transtector to enter jet mode, and walks up to the statue to get a closer look.

OOC: GTG.

1 Like

Axis smiles and deactivated the mask. She then reactivated it to reach Onyx Prime.

Onyx Prime was in much the same situation as he was when Hammer had spoken to him:

The statue’s hands were clasped together, and its’ eyes appeared closed.

Whetstone comms Firestorm. “Hey, you know Ancient, right? Any way you can tech me?”

@BlackBeltGamer98

“Hello. My name is Axis. Now a lot of people think I might become the next prime. I figured if that doesn’t happen, it might be a good idea to get some advice from past primes. I thought to start with you since I come from your planet.”

“A reasonable rationale,” compliments Onyx Prime.

“So do you have any advice on how I should take the position if I get it? How did you handle it?”

“Hm. I’ve never given that much thought, honestly. I was born with the title, so I suppose I never had to.”

“Well what about founding your colony? How did you handle being a leader when you needed to?”

“Well, contrary to what most Predacons believe, I personally found that there’s more to it than simply being the strongest, or most vicious. In some situations, that might be a component, yes, but I don’t believe its’ ever truly all that’s required.”

2 Likes

“Wow. Clearly something got lost at some point. I wonder how that happened.”

“Well, it just happened to work up until now, I suppose. Though, perhaps, that can hopefully change.”

2 Likes

“I believe I can teach you,” he said, “Just out of curiosity, may I ask why?”

He shrugs and decides to see what happens if he mimics the position of the statue. He sits crossed legged with his eyes shut and hands clasped together.

1 Like

Nothing happens. Firestorm still had the Chimera Stone and the Emberstone in his possession.

1 Like

“Well if I ever get the job, I’ll be sure to keep this in mind. I’m sure Apex would be pretty receptive to that. Predaking… Eh. Maybe. Anyway, thank you very much for your advice.”

2 Likes

He looks around the room and statue to see if there were places to put the stones.

“I just figured it’d be interesting to learn. It seems fairly useful, especially considering the line of work we’re in.”

1 Like

“And thank you for your time, Axis.”

There didn’t seem to be any. The statue of Micronus continues to sit, as if at rest.

1 Like

“Makes sense.” Firestorm said with a nod.

“Tell you what,” he said asked, “I just found a new room; I can teach you here,” he sends her his location on the map, “and we can see what happens from there; sound good or would you rather I come to you?”

He walks to the Transtector and brings out to two stones, “Hey, Micronus statue?” He asked, feeling a little awkward, “Need a jumpstart?” He tests to see if the Emberstone would yield any reaction.

1 Like