Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Axis deactivated the mask again and considered who to talk to next. Prima came to mind. He was the first prime after all. He probably had great advice on leadership. Axis reactivated the mask to reach him.

1 Like

Whetstone received the coordinates. “I’ll check this room out.”
He transforms and drives to the location of the room.
When he arrives, he transforms again and smiles at Firestorm. "Thanks for agreeing to teach me. There’s probably a lot of things you would rather be doing. "

The Emberstone yields no reaction.

Axis would now be standing in the courtyard of a fortress similar in aesthetic to the buildings of Machaera. In the center, Prima fends off a host of shadowy opponents. The sky was a stark white, and the scene seemed to be saturated with a pale glow.

1 Like

“Oh. Hello? I wanted to talk to you, but it looks like you’re busy.”

“It’s no trouble, really.” Firestorm said as he brought out the Chimera Stone to see if the statue would react to it. “When you’ve spent hundreds of millions of years in a limbo dimension where the only company was your dark half made into a living Spark by the Heralds, you enjoy the company of others a lot more.” He was trying to be funny.

Firestorm’s left eye turned purple and rolled in a slightly annoyed and “yup, I’m used to this” sort of way.

1 Like

Whetstone grinned. “Old timers for the win.”
He opened up his sledgehammer and showed Firestorm the age reducer. “I’m a lot older than I look. This was Treadfin’s invention. I’ve been around since the war on Earth.”

“You look great for being that old.” Firestorm said, knowing he himself was, as one Knight said on Primogenitum, ‘rather spry for an older fellow’.

OOC: and I just realized I accidentally used a lot of things from the MCU Captain America character when making this version of Firestorm. Funny how the world works, isn’t it?

1 Like

Ooc: yup.

Ic:
“Thanks! You too.”

1 Like

Prima pauses from his fight to see he had a visitor. With one swing of the Star Saber he dispatches his opponents, and then walks over to Axis.

“Not at all!” he responds with a smile. “How might I be of assistance to you, Axis?”

The statue crackles with electricity, soon sending out bolts that arc wildly across the room.

2 Likes

“You sound like a bunch of girls talking about the latest beauty product.” Dark groaned, “If I were a techno-organic, I would probably feel the urge to find a trash bin right now.”

Firestorm was about to say something when the statue suddenly started arcing electricity, “Hit the deck!” He yelled in Ancient as he did just that.

OOC: how big is Whetstone again?

1 Like

Whetstone froze for a moment, then dived to the ground. “Ancient? Or a new swear word from Bootleg?”

1 Like

“My name is- Oh. You know my name. Well anyway, I was the one who pulled your sword from the lake on Primageddon. Because of that, and a couple other things, a lot of people think I might be the one to become the next prime. So I decided to get some advice from the primes of the past. See what they have to say. In a way, preparing myself incase I actually do become a prime. And I thought you might have the best advice on being a leader.”

1 Like

“I said ‘hit the deck’,” he told him as he pointed at the statue, “because I didn’t expect this thing to start shooting lightning everywhere.”

He pushes the Chimera Stone so it is closer to the statue, curious to see how it reacted.

“And that’s what I call a fun secret!” Dark laughed, “It’s not a flaming one but I’ll count it as something blowing up!”

1 Like

“Nice.”
Whetstone tried repeating what Firestorm said.
“Hello to doorknob!” He said in ancient.
“I think?”

Firestorm chuckled, “Last I checked, I wasn’t a doorknob.” He corrects Whetstone via articulating the phrase for him to repeat.

Whetstone was close but the tone and some of the words were a little off.

He then gets hit with a lightning bolt and spazed out from the shock, “Yyiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!” He yelled, in pain from the electric shock.

1 Like

Whetstone repeated the words. “Hit the deck.” He said, slowly and carefully.

"You good? " he asks in cybex.
He then jumps up, away from another lighting bolt.

Prima shrugs.

“Perhaps I am,” he supposes.

The electrified room begins to transform, reshaping to reveal an intersection that split off into three corridors.

1 Like

“So anything to say? I’m sure with all your experience you would have something that could help me.”

Firestorm gives Whetstone a thumbs up before another jolt, lingering electricity from the bolt, caused him to spaz a little.

“A discharge would-Ow!!-help.” He said in Cybex.

He sees the room transform, “Why do I feel like this is a maze?” Firestorm asked as he found something to discharge on. “Yeow-ow-ow-ow-ouch!” He yelled as the electricity rushed out.

“Okay, that hurt.” Firestorm said, “…a lot.”

Dark just smile, “can we do it again?”

“No!” Firestorm yelled, “Not this time.”

OOC: GTG, I’ll be back soon.

1 Like

Prima looks up to the sky, in thought."

“Hm… one important aspect of being a leader is being assertive,” he decides to say. “Personally, I’ve found that one in a position of authority needs to be able to make a decision, and to make it quickly when they need to.”

“Is that something like what you had in mind?”

The electrical storm in the hidden room subsides.

2 Likes