Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Don’t mention it,” Micronus says. “I literally have all the time in… forever, I guess.”

The log continues.

“Thanks to him,” the Knight says, “Muto’s… well, see for yourself.”

She picks up the camera and points it out a viewport, showing Muto’s shifting surface.

“Neat, huh? We’re still not sure how exactly it works the way it does.”

1 Like

Axis then deactivated the mask and reactivated it to find Alpha Trion.

1 Like

Auros smiles, happy to see this great moment of history. “In a way, Amalgamous lives through his T-Cog powering Muto.” He muttered as he sat down and watched.

“Want to see what the other paths could lead to?” Firestorm asked Whetstone. (@meepinater)

Seraphicon looks at Ghympsy, patiently waiting for a response from the hacker to his offer of possibly getting the freedom he so wanted if he cooperated.

Axis was now standing in a massive library, similar to the Hall of Records in Iacon, however much, much greater in size. Alpha Trion and an inebriated Alchemist Prime sit at a round table stacked with books and datapads.

A new entry in the log begins.

“Amalgamous and the rest are getting worried. They’re trying to hide it from everybody else, but I’m not the only one who can see it. It’s been almost a century since anybody saw head, tail, or COMM frequency of Optimus. Now, I don’t want to cry doom just yet, however…”

1 Like

“Hello. My name is Axis. I was hoping I could speak with you.”
Axis said. There was a noticeable excited tone to her voice.

1 Like

Auros was interested by this, it was clear this sort of action wasn’t like Optimus; why else would these people be worried?

He continues watching to see if anything could be learned from the log about the thirteenth Prime.

OOC: is it weird I think Alchemist would more likely be asleep from how drunk he is?

Alpha Trion closes his book and looks up at Axis.

“Well, luckily for you, I’ve been yearning for some sober company, as of late,” he jests in an elderly voice.

“Oh get fragged, you old bookworm,” Alchemist slurs.

A new entry begins.

“Well, speak of the Chaos Bringer, I guess. Guess who just showed up today? That’s right: it’s Optimus. Everybody’s pretty relieved to see him alive, naturally, but something seems… different… about him. I can’t put my finger on it.”

2 Likes

Auros tries to see if Optimus ever gets into frame so he could have some context to the Knight’s confusion.

OOC: I’m almost willing to guess it’s possibly Amalgamous in disguise but that’s a bit of a stretch considering that this is probably after the transplant of his T-Cog into the planet. Also, it’s four days before the forced end of this part of the RP. That’s kinda sad but hey, it means that Part 3 is probably gonna be the end and we will be able to look back and see just how much happened in the RP.

1 Like

“Greetings. My name is Axis. I come from Eukaris. You see, I’ve been seeking out each of the 13 primes, looking for advice in the possible event I become the next prime. But if I’m being honest, its become more than that. Meeting you has been amazing. I want to learn more about you. How you lived. What you’re like. Its amazing.”

Axis spoke with a great and wide smile.

2 Likes

The entirety of the log was shot in the Knight’s hab-suite aboard a ship.

“Now, I don’t necessarily mean ‘different’ as in bad, mind you. More like… I don’t know, enlightened, maybe? He still seems like the same old stoic Optimus, but more… yeah, enlightened might be the word, actually.”

“Read the Covenant,” Alchemists jokes, “all the juicy bits are in there.”

Alpha Trion gives his friend a stern look, then he turns back to Axis.

“Anything specific?”

1 Like

Auros tilts his head in confusion. I can understand that but I’m still confused. he thought.

“Tell me about yourselves. Maybe some of your favorite moments in life. What its like being a prime. That kind of thing.”

The log had no further entries.

“What was it like as a Prime?” Alpha Trion repeats. “For me, personally, I don’t believe I ever felt much different than your average Cybertronian. I’d probably attribute that, however, to my lacking in the overtly-extraordinary attributes and abilities most of my kin.”

Sure ,” Alchemist comments, “you were just a guy with a link to the Allspark and the most powerful book in the cosmos. A real Joe Schmoe, you were.”

2 Likes

“Well what were some of your favorite moments in life? Things you like to look back on and remember.”

“I think most of us will tell you that the times we all spent together were some of our fondest memories,” Alpha Trion supposes. “As cliche as it admittedly sounds, I, personally, did grow to cherish those moments after the War of the Primes ended.”

“We kinda did start seeing less of each other as time went on, huh?” adds Alchemist.

1 Like

“Well then tell me about yourselves. What are you like? Who were Alpha Trion and Alchemists Prime?”
Axis said eagerly.

Alchemist sits up and points to Alpha Trion.

“Whelp, he’s the kind of geezer to carry around the power to rewrite the timeline, and never use it,” he says.

As far as you’re aware,” Alpha Trion mischievously replies.

2 Likes

Auros puts the log down and resumes exploring the ship.

That idea right there took Axis completely by surprise. Granted her knowledge on the covenant was limited. It was a book that contained the history of the entire universe, past present and future. That’s all she knew. But this was quite the discovery.

“I never knew the covenant could do that.”
Axis said with great surprise.

2 Likes

“Sure!” Whetstone replied.