Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Firestorm was going to say something when he thought he heard an odd sound, “What was that?” Dark asked in response to the noise.

Liege Maximo was just a little heavier than he looked.

1 Like

“Onyx this is harder than I thought… Are all Decepti-what’s-its this heavy?”
She said as she continued to move. Eventually she made it to the med bay and heaved the body on to the operating table. Then she produced a medium-small sized mechanimal carcass from a storage compartment. Something rabbit like. It was in as good a condition as it could be.

“Now, where’s Salvage?”

1 Like

Dark practically dragged Firestorm to where the sound had come from and began looking for signs of what might have happened.

Salvage and Nightfall were still conversing in the hangar.

“You know what, screw it. This shouldn’t be too hard. Just need to figure out how to open you up. Then its as simple as moving spark A into dead food B, and boom.”
Axis began looking for the appropriate tools she would need.

A spark extractor was included in just about every respectable medical facility, in case a patient’s body was currently unable to sustain its’ life-force.

1 Like

“Just try!” Dark yelled, after some time of trying to convince Firestorm to cooperate.

They felt and looked around for anything out of the ordinary. (Like scraping marks and a discarded blunt object)

“Huh. This looks like what I need.”
She said, picking up the device and putting it to Liege’s chest.

No scrape marks could be found.

The procedure was quick and simple. Without doing any harm to either the body or the Spark, Liege Maximo’s spark was safely transferred into the extractor.

Axis then pointed the device to the mechanimal, grinning wildly.

Firestorm and Dark ask if anything weird happened recently, apart from the offer Liege unusually declined.

The body of the mechanimal is enveloped in a green glow as Maximo’s exceptionally powerful spark repairs it and reformats it slightly.

2 Likes

Axis then puts the extractor down.
“And that’s that! Oh I love it when a revenge plan goes so well.”

Sol walked in the medbay, looking for his prised glass, “axis, have you seen my cup?” He asked, not really caring about the mechanimal

1 Like

Firestorm looks for Liege in the hanger bay.

“Uh, no. And wait, who are you again?”
She said, subtly trying to hide her experiment behind her.

“shadow of Sol.”

The glow subsides, and a red-eyed, green-hued, rabit-like mechanimal with bladed ears looks around the medbay. Soon he spies Liege’s body- his body.

“Oh no,” he says, transforming to a small, lanky robot mode.

“Oh no! Sweet mother of Primus, NO!”

3 Likes

“Wait a minute, but if you’re… then who did I…”

“Oh slag.”

1 Like