Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

My particular copy of the book can,” Alpha Trion clarifies. “Not that I ever made use of that utility, mind you. I’m not even sure that Primus would dare meddle with the course of history so.”

“Though come to think of it that sounds like something Vector Prime would be able to do. And if Primus himself wouldn’t use such a power, why give it to you?”

1 Like

“Let’s get going then; I’m curious to see what else this place has to offer.” Firestorm said as he transformed his Transtector into a jet and offered to give Whetstone a ride.

1 Like

Whetstone obliged and hopped on.

“I’ve wondered much the same thing, Axis.”

“Hang on.” Firestorm said as he went full throttle back through the tunnel, keeping an eye on his map so he could slow down in time.

OOC: GTG.

1 Like

“Well what about you?”
Axis said, turning to Alchemists Prime.

“Tell me about yourself.”

Alchemist Prime coughs and speaks:

“Not much to say, miss; I’m just a crotchety old space wizard who, admittedly, could stand to lay off the Engex a little,” he says jestingly.

1 Like

“I’m sure there’s more to it than that. You’re a prime after all.”

“Indeed, he does sell himself short,” Alpha Trion confirms. “For all his faults, his talent in his field was extraordinary, and I consider him a good friend.”

“Aw, yer gettin’ me all choked up,” Alchemist jokes.

1 Like

Axis smiled, finding Alpha Trion’s remark heartwarming.

“Well it has been a true pleasure meeting you two.”

“Likewise, Axis,” responds Alpha Trion.

“Yeah, same here,” says Alchemist.

1 Like

“Thank you very much for your time. I think next I’ll speak with Solus.”

Alpha Trion nods.

Out of curiosity, Bootleg fiddles with the Emberstone. He quickly puts it back in place however, after he accidentally gave life to a spare arm in his trailer, startling him.

3 Likes

Axis deactivated he mask, and reactivated to find Solus Prime.

Axis was now standing in a forge, its’ floor littered with a variety of weapons, tools, statuettes, and more. Up ahead, she could see Solus herself working on what appeared to be a golden and more regal-looking version of the Apex Armor.

1 Like

“Hello Solus Prime. My name is Axis. May I speak with you?”
Axis said, walking towards the prime.

“Juuuust a second, please,” requests Solus, clearly focused on her work. Indeed, the level of craftsmanship put into the armor so far was incredible.

Bootleg races through the halls of the Excalibur, chased by the animated arm, which uses its’ fingers to propel itself.

2 Likes

Axis sat and waited patiently. Admiring the works around her.

Meanwhile Maximus was wandering the halls when he heard the familiar sound of footsteps and… Something else. Whatever it was it was new, small and fast.

1 Like

Firestorm soon arrives at the room and lands, “Let’s see…” He mutters, “Middle or right?”

“I want to go right.” Dark said.

“Any objections?” Firestorm asked Whetstone.

(@meepinater)

1 Like