Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

There was a sound of a whistling kettle as they stepped outside to look for Axis and Liege. “Excuse us for a minute while we go get things sorted out.” Dark said.

He looks at Coalburn and Zipline, “Would you two please put Liege’s body into a stasis pod and not let him get tampered with until we get back.” He growled. His growl wasn’t of an anger directed at them, hence the polite choice of words, Axis was going to be the one getting an earful.

“Axis, where are you and the rabbit now carrying Liege Maximo?” Dark asked, trying to keep a calm and patient tone…the key word being “trying”.

“But I mean hey. We’ve all made mistakes right? No hard feelings?”

Meanwhile Maximus noticed something.
“I smell a smell. The kind of smelly smell that smells, smelly. I smell… Prey.”

@Chromeharpoon

2 Likes

“Has anyone seen Axis carrying something around here in a hurry?” Dark asks as he searches around the halls.

Maximus was walking through the halls in beast mode. He was in full hunting mode. He passes Firestorm, but doesn’t acknowledge him.

1 Like

Firestorm had seen Onyx like this enough times to know that was either a really good thing (like he was sniffing out a spy or enemy in general) or a bad thing (either Liege (or any unlucky individual) ticked him off or he was literally starving) and the only way to find out is to follow the hunting predator to their target.

Dark keeps up with Maximus as best he can.

Maximus continued onward, following his noes. His eyes were narrow and his focus linear. It had been too long since he had smelled fresh prey.

Dark followed, keeping up with the Predacon, watching for signs that the Predacon was close to his target.

OOC: GTG.

1 Like

“Anyway, we need a game plan. By now someone is probably after us. Sol saw pretty much everything and he probably already told someone. But there is no way in hell I’m going out there yet. If I get caught now… Onyx I don’t even want to know what’ll happen then…”
Axis said, trying to think of what to do going forward.

@Chromeharpoon

Myriad watched Maximus and then Firestorm. She jogs to catch up. “Um… is there something I should know?”

@BlackBeltGamer98 Whetstone turns to Seraphicon. “I think that’s good for now, what do you say?” The hologram paused mid leap. Whetstone glanced at it and then turned towards Seraphicon.

Treadfin searched for Bootleg. @Chromeharpoon

“I smell fresh prey. I’m hunting.”
He said quickly and concisely, almost sounding like a different person.

Myriad nodded. “Uh-huh. I hope you know this, there hasn’t been any… vermin… on this ship. They haven’t had a chance to get on.”

“My nose doesn’t lie. I smell prey.”

“I never said there wasn’t prey, I just said it might not be what you think it is.”
Myriad continued to follow Maximus.

“Mechanimal. Alive. Unmistakable.”

Myriad shrugs and ends the conversation with a “Whatever.”

Sol opened the door where axis was hiding, “knock, knock.”

Axis screamed in surpisde, and grabbed Liege.
“Go away!!! I was an accident!”

2 Likes

“you were? Anyhow your boyfriend is now hunting liege.”

“This day gets better and better by the second,” Maximo growls.

OOC: Typo.

IC: “Okay. This is fine. I can handle this… SLAG WHAT DO I DO!?!”
She said panicking.

3 Likes