Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Why is the food talking?”

“Long story short I wanted to put Sol’s spark into a mechanimal to teach him a lesson but by accident I did to to Liege instead, and he’s a prime, and I can’t let anyone catch me or else I’m going to be dead for doing this to a prime of all bots!”
Axis explained, still panicked.

“So what you’re saying… I can’t eat him.”

2 Likes

“Obviously,” Liege deadpans. “What a sharp and observant bot you are.”

1 Like

Firestorm arrived, “Correct, Maximus.” Dark said, “Liege is not on the menu.”

“Slag. So you’re trying to hide right?”

“Yes!”

“Okay. I know exactly where we can put him until all this blows over.”

“Alright. Where?”

“In my stomach!”

“MAXIMUS NO!”

4 Likes

Liege turns to Firestorm, a little weirded out that he now was only two or three feet taller than him.

yes, eat him!

1 Like

“Down!” Firestorm barks, Dark’s armor fully formed, at Maximus. “Stand down; that’s an order!” He is between the Predacon and Liege.

Treadfin walked in. “Umm… Hello.”

@MaxinePrimal

Myriad walked up behind firestorm. “Huh. I guess there is vermin on this ship.” She said, looking at the rabbit.

“Oh, hey man,” Bootleg greets. “Wassup?”

1 Like

“But I’m hungry.”

“No! He’s a prime.”

“So what? The rest of them are dead. The universe can survive without one more.”

“Maximus, no.”

“Ugh… fine.”

2 Likes

Treadfin shrugs. "I dunno. I was bored, so I’d figure I’d get to know ya a little better.

Firestorm looked at him, making sure he wouldn’t attack Liege.

“We should get Liege to the medbay and get this sorted out soon.” Firestorm told Axis.

“Ah slag, I suck at spark-to-sparks,” Bootleg confesses.

Liege Maximo fidgets nervously. Sometimes, he would flick his wrists to try and deploy one of his darts, only to find that this new body prevented him from doing so.

“Oh but why end this so soon. Think of all the fun we could have!”
Maximus exclaimed.

1 Like

Treadfin nods. “Less spark to spark, more messing around with techy stuff and seeing what comes up. It’s called… inventing!” Treadfin waved his hands around. “I find that it’s the best way for people to get to know me.”

1 Like

"I certainly agree "

Firestorm gives him a disproving look, “No, I would rather we not keep Liege as a rabbit for the safety of everyone on this ship.” He said.

“Now that, I’m a bit better at,” says Bootleg.

“Unfortunately, I will be stuck this way for a while longer,” Maximo concedes. “Unless medical technology has advanced, it’s unsafe for a spark to be transferred twice in quick succession.”

“I was thinking we’d keep you in the medbay until you are able to get your normal body back so we have fewer possible issues getting it done than if we just wandered the ship while we waited.” Firestorm told Liege.

Dark’s colors showed in the Knight’s left eye, “All due respect, you don’t look half bad like this.”

“Onyx, fine. You’re all a bunch of killjoys… But you’ll have to catch me first!”
Maximus grabbed Liege in his mouth gently, and bolted away at maximum speed, disappearing with little time for anyone else to react.

“Are you kidding- Ugh. I hate that bot. I love him, but sometimes I hate him.”
Axis groaned, and then transformed into robot mode.

2 Likes