Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Have you ever tried using them to help others rather than create rifts between them?” Seraphicon asks, trying to hint at how Liege could try using his gifts differently; lying is the spinning of words with the goal to convince someone of a deception and the same skills could be used to convince one of a truth.

Myriad nods. "Oh. That makes sense. Thank you, Beta. "

“That wasn’t really what I was-” Liege begins to resort to his old excuse, however Almalgamous’ words rang through his thoughts.

“My pleasure, ma’am,” responds Beta.

2 Likes

Seraphicon waited for Liege to finish his response.

Myriad exits the cafeteria and heads to the med bay to See what’s going on there.

“Liege?” Seraphicon asked, a little concerned due to how quiet he was being. “Are you alright?”

Liege Maximo snaps out of his thoughts.

“Yes,” he says hurriedly. “I’m fine.”

Seraphicon nods, “Any advice you could give in this predicament?” He asks.

Liege Maximo is silent as he contemplates.

So was setting up hidden holoprojectors on his room, having shifter doing the same in bowels of the ship

Seraphicon waits patiently.

“May I enquire as to the purpose of the holo-projectors in the basement?” asks Daybreak over the PA, sounding a little bored.

“You might be on your own on this one,” Liege admits.

She mimicked a ninja pose, then mimicked lifting, hoping daybreak would get the meaning

“If you want to train, the sim-chamber is on deck one,” says Daybreak.

1 Like

She shrugged

“Let’s just use that, okay?” She asks politely.

1 Like

Crossing her arms she looked away, mildly annoyed

Maximus and Axis continued to wonder the ship, looking for something to do.

The sim-chamber was always open, and the NPCs were also available for any sort of sparring session or conversation.

Seraphicon wasn’t wanting to hear that. “Thank you for your time, Liege.” He said.

He then calls Beta Maxx to see if he had any advice.