Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Wait a se- aaah!

Liege Maximo protests as he is carried off.

Firestorm, who was watching for such a stunt, bolts after Maximus. “Get back here!” They yelled.

“Relax. I’m not going to eat you.”
Maximus tried to say, but since his mouth was full of rabbit god, it all came out as unintelligible muffling. With Maximus being a predacon, he was much faster than the minicon, but had trouble on the turns.

Axis slowly stands back up.
“Well at least this place isn’t boring anymore.”

1 Like

Maximo begins to wail on Maximus with his fists.

“Unhand me!” he commands.

Maximus stops and spits him out.
“No. This is the first non-lethal fun I’ve had since joining this team.”
He then picked him back up and bolted again.

Axis then contacted Firestorm via comms.
“Wait. I got an idea.”

1 Like

“I’m listening.” Firestorm said as he swung around the ship.

“Meet me at my hab suite. I’ll explain there.”

“On it.” Firestorm begins to head there, praying that Maximus does not try to eat Liege or there will be karzahni to pay.

Liege Maximo sighs as he is carried away.

Salvage and Nightfall go their separate ways, the Junkion remaining in the hangar.

Beta Maxx sits atop an Energon cube and resumes reading.

Daybreak returns to the bridge.

Maximus got back to the hab suite quickly, and waited for Firestorm.

Maximus meanwhile stopped for a couple minutes to rest. He dropped Liege and started panting. His breath beat down on the now tiny prime.

Firestorm arrived quickly afterwards, “What’s the plan, Axis?” He asked.

Axis goes to the storage container and pulls out a mechanical carcass.

“You got a knife?”
She asked.

“In comparison to you, a sword to me is a knife to you.” Dark said as he draws his weapon.

“Why do I have a bad feeling that I’m going to be wearing a Mechanimal corpse?” Firestorm asked.

2 Likes

Liege moves away to a more comfortable position.

This is it, isn’t it? he thinks ironically. My comeuppance, my just desserts, what have you- this is the culmination of all my ill deeds, I’ll bet.

1 Like

“Alright. Hand it over.”

“You know, for food you kinda look cute like that. All small and fluffy.”

Dark hands it to her.

Firestorm starts twitching nervously; he didn’t like the idea of a rabbit-Liege being with a hungry Predacon that seemed keen on eating him.

Maximo glares at the Predacon.

Axis walked out into the hallway, stabbed the carcass, and cut a large slit into it. Then she set it on the floor, and sits back in a relaxed position.

“Oh come on. You have to agree with me at least a little bit Have you even tried transforming yet?”

1 Like

“You are trying to bait him into coming here via the scent of fresh food?” Dark asked, the left arm making air quotes on the word ‘fresh’.

“Has he ever tried stuff that wasn’t raw?” Firestorm asked, feeling that Maximus would be more inclined to kill a rabbit and get his food as fresh as possible rather than go for the easier and dead meat just lying around.

“Trust me on this. If there’s one thing a predacon is attracted to more than living prey, its wounded prey. The sent of spilled energon will draw him in. All we need to do now is wait.”
Axis then paused for a moment as she considered the rest of the statement.
“And what do you mean raw? How else would you eat a mechanimal?”