Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“I have no intention of doing so,” Maximo states.

“Come on. Peeease. I really want to see it.”
Maximus then leans his head in close.
“And if you think about it, you don’t really have any room to argue here.”
He said with a devilish grin.

“If the scent of fresh Energon is what attracts him to hunt, perhaps we can-” Dark started.

“No!” Firestorm yelled, “We are not spilling our own Energon to make the bait better.”

“But you said it could improve the chances of him going for it.” Dark said mischievously.

“That is an implication and assumption you made!” Firestorm yelled.

Dark laughed, “I love getting a rise out of him when he gets this stressed.” He chuckled.

“Okay,” said the Knight, “I asked about the eating habits thing because I would think some among your kind like their food cooked.”

“First of all, spilling your own energon wouldn’t do anything. You’re not a mechanimal. He would never see you as food. Well… almost never anyway.”

Liege Maximo stands his ground. In addition to simply not wanting to transform into… whatever his alt-mode was, it was also the case that he just didn’t know how to transform. His original body didn’t have a T-cog, and the transformation in the medbay earlier was involuntary, brought about by the stress he had been feeling at the time.

He wondered why his spark had reformatted this body to have one, then, as most mechanimals also lacked T-cogs…

Dark snaps his clawed fingers, “Got a turbine of some sort; something to make a wind current?” He asked.

“You really are a wonder sometimes.” Firestorm said.

“What do you mean?” Dark asked.

Firestorm points at Axis.

“Oh,” Dark remarked, “wings.”

“Come on. Just give it a try. What’s the worst that could hap-”
Maximus froze completely mid sentence. His eyes narrowed to thin slits. His breathing became slow and even. His nose made very slight and delicate movements has he zeroed in on a new scent.

“No. By now he’s probably already on his way here. There would be no point to it.”

Maximo did not like the look of that too much.

“Should I be looking for safer ground?” They ask.

His eyes were cold and distant. Completely void of all feeling or emotion. His breathing persisted. One… two… three… four… five… With no warning Maximus turns around, uses his tail to grab Liege, and bolts in the direction of the new smell. All of his actions taking place in a single instant.

“Huh? Oh yeah. You should probably move.”

Firestorm grapples onto the ceiling and lays flush to it.

1 Like

>sigh<, here we go again,” calmly laments Liege Maximo as he is carried off.

Within a minute Maximus made it to the new scent. In a swift and graphic display, he hungrily devoured the carcass. In the excitement, his tail was lifted straight up, giving Liege full view of the feast.

After he was finished, Maximus returned to normal.
“Oh man. That hit the spot.”

Treadfin grinned. He pulled out a set of tools. “Well, is there somewhere you recommend? The armory? Whetstone’s workshop? the cargo hold?”

ooc: maybe whetstone’s workshop? That’d be fun. There lots of trinkets in there, and Whetstone would totally flip out.

Liege Maximo was hardly affected by the display; watching Onyx Prime dismember the Infernocons had been far more gruesome.

“Prob’ly Whetstone’s shop,” Bootleg supposes.

“Alright!” Treadfin transforms and lead Bootleg to the shop.
Upon arrival, Treadfin transforms again. “He’s a good friend of mine, so it’ll be fine.”

Maximus, now calmed down, looked at the two bots before him.
“So uh… How are you guys doing?”

“Liege. Hand him over.”
Axis demeaned.

“Alright, fine. Guess the fun’s over.”
Using his tail, he tossed Liege to Axis, who then handed him to Firestorm.

Firestorm was a bit disturbed by this.

He caught Liege and went to an area that gave them a lot of space between them and Maximus.

“You okay little guy? You look a little spooked.”
Maximus asked, genuinely not understanding the reason for his caution or wary look.

OOC: GTG. About 20 minutes. Maybe 30.

1 Like

Bootleg nods.

Liege Maximo rises to his feet.