Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“And you didn’t had any other good idea than leaving him to cry?”

Hydro Rex sighs. “Listen I tired to talk to him and the only response is crying.”

“I don’t know what to do with him.” Hammer shrugs. “Since it looks like you then it would seem that is you and only you know yourself best so this is your mission.”

Maximus was gaining the upper hand in the fight, until Primal managed to freeze him in solid ice.

“Okay what the hell!”
Maximus shouted.

Primal pushed the predacon off of him and rose to his feet.
“Now, if you’re done acting like an animal, what’s this about needing a prime?”

@Chromeharpoon

OOC: [quote=“MichaelTheLightBringer, post:10326, topic:46844”]
“You know, you should stop trying to eat bots ships, you know?” asked Hydro Rex. “Its not…well polite.” he said.
[/quote]

Do you think this would help?
IC: “I don’t see the logic. Let’s play a game of rock paper scissors to see who will try to talk to him first.”

Seraphicon led his doppelgänger through the ship, passing the armory.

AU Seraphicon jerked towards the armory when he saw the Matrix, “No, it is safe where it is.” Seraphicon told his counterpart.

“If only that were true; keep it moving, never let anyone find it, find the Next Prime…” He muttered, rambling on and on about the impending end that lay on the Matrix being protected.

“I’m going to the bar, and if I see you, I may feel inclined to blast out your Sparks.” Darkstorm growled as he left.

Firestorm muttered, “Finally, he can drink until his circuits are fried.”

He takes a deep breath, “I’m going to see if there are any more alternate versions of folks on here.” He said.

1 Like

Hammer and Hydro Rex look at him as if he was an alien among them.

“Sorry but I don’t think I know the game of rock paper scissors.” Hammer said.

“I think if heard of it…hmm I don’t know I don’t quite remember.” replied Hydro Rex.

Ironjaw quickly explained them the game.

“Wait a minute.” said Hydro Rex. “He is yourself why don’t you talk to him?” he asked.

“Because you made him cry in the first place.”
Ironjaw rose his fist.
“Now at three you choose rock, paper, or scissors. Ready? One… Two… Three.”

Firestorm decides to find this AU Chompazoid and see if he could help the guy.

He was in the hangar, with Hammer, Hydro and Ironjaw.

Firestorm walks to the AU Ironjaw, “Hey, big guy.” He said.

“No I ain’t playin’ no game, I did not made him cry. He just sat there and started to cry so it is your problem.” Hydro Rex argued.

“But maybe he really needs our help.” Hammer said.

Daybreak and Nightfall swiftly make way for the bar, needing a strong drink to cope with the current situation.

“We’ve spent the last three weeks fighting demons, uncovering the biggest secret in our race’s history, collecting ancient weapons of devine power, and generally just living out some Junkion’s syk-fuelled sci-fantasy fanfiction, but this?” Nightfall rambles. “Too much. I’m sorry, this is just too d*mn much for me. The sooner we fix this and get Rhisling, the better.”

“Agreed,” Daybreak responds. “Once we get the current situation with our alternate selves sorted ou-”

Daybreak is interrupted as she enters the bar, happening upon alternate versions of Salvage, Nightfall, Beta Maxx, and Razorwing in the middle of a drunken rendition of a Terran ballad.

…Our love for him now, ain’t hard to explain!/The Hero of Canton, the man they call Jaaayne!

Looking positively done with the day’s shenanigans already, our Nightfall siezes her sister’s arm and begins to drag her to another part of the ship to find respite.

“Nope! Nope, nope, nope!”

Beta Maxx and AU Iota turn to Primal and fill him in on why they were in dire need of a worthy spark to bear the Matrix.

1 Like

AU Darkstorm was at the bar, drinking. This was pretty tame for him; most bars he attended ended up devolving into all-out brawls.

“You made him cry when instead of talking nicely with him you pissed him off even more. “Yo crying dude! Next time make sure not to chew this”. This surely made him sadder. Plus, I am not really sure that he is me. All of the members of my species are kinda the same. So we give it a shot, or I go to Daybrake and I tell her that you made a Chompazoid to cry.”

“Hey, what’s up?” Firestorm asked the AU Ironjaw.

“Go ahead I know what I did and I did not made him cry.” said Hydro Rex crossing his arms.

“Maybe we should try at least.” Hammer replied.

“I think Firestorm has got this.” Hydro Rex said pointing at Firestorm.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “IwasjusthungrybutthenthoseguyscameoutofnowhereandthedinobotonemademecryhewastalkingonarudetoneandIdcouldntevenunderstandwhyofmylifeishorriblenobodylovesmeIonlywantedtoeatandnowIamalreadyhatedheretooIthoughtthisplacewouldbedifferentbutIwaswrongagainandyouknowwhyonlybecauseIamabigfatstupdiidioticChompazoid!”
He said, crying.

@MichaelTheLightBringer[quote=“MichaelTheLightBringer, post:10351, topic:46844”]
“I think Firestorm has got this.” Hydro Rex said pointing at Firestorm.
[/quote]

Ironjaw looked at the Minicon, and then whispered to the two.
“Are we really going to let a Minicon do our job? I don’t know… It feels a little embarrassing.”

“Well that sure is one hell of a predicament, I will admit. But fear not, for I am Maximus! I killed Unicron himself! This should be little trouble.”
Primal then opened his chest to reveal a Matrix of Leadership. It looked identical to the one they had. Primal took it out, only to find that it’s dormant.

“Oh… That’s not good.”
He admitted.

“Ha! Looks like all that talk was nothing but a big steaming heap of slag. Mister ‘Unicron killer’.”
Axis said in a mocking tone.

“Hey! A little help here!”
Maximus said.

“Oh! Sorry hun.”
Axis gave one swift slash with her massive claws, and shattered Maximus’ icy shell.