Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Zipline catches it, but doesn’t drink it. He is clearly busy in thought.

“Is there anything wrong, dude?”

Zip’s annoyance is not masked. “Yes!”

“What?”

“There’s a ton of weird stuff going on! You’re here, Hauler’s here, and my brother’s wife is here! This is crazy!”

“Dude. Just chill.”
He said, starting to play his sax.

Zipline grumbles and leaves the musician.

On the bridge, Teletraan Iota suddenly stands up straight and snaps her fingers.

“I think I got it!” she announces.

Somebody continued knocking at the bridge door.

Iota checks the cameras to see who was knocking.

It was the regular Warya, together with the regular Sparkplug.

Hydraulic turned around and noticed Liege. “Enemy!” He threw a crate at him.
Piston hit the crate away with his hammer. “This is Hydraulic, a violent doppleganger of me. I do not wish to let him wreak havoc on the ship, perhaps you could be of some assistance?”
Piston swatted away another crate.

Iota opens the door.

The alternate Liege Maximo takes a careful step forward.

“Now, Hydraulic,” he says, speaking somewhat slowly and clearly, “I understand that you might be… confused, by our current situation- believe me, so am I- however that’s no reason to act quite so rash.”

1 Like

Hydraulic glared at Liege. “What do you know? Nobody is nice to me! Everybody tries to hurt me! Enemies! I have to- eliminate them!” He screams in rage and shreds a crate to scrap metal.

“Did you noticed that the ship is full of alternative selfs?” Warya asked.

1 Like

AU Liege glances around nervously.

“I’m… sure that’s just a misconception…” he replies.

No,” Teletraan Iota replies. Warya would not know who she was. “Not at all. Thank you for letting me know. Never would’ve figured out, otherwise.”

“You better cut the sarcasm out, being.” Furiaan said as he took over the body.

“Mmm… nah, don’t feel like it,” AU Iota replies. “A-nywho, I think I’ve got a rough general area as to where all this craziness started from.”

“Let’s hear it.” Soundbraker said.

al-righty.”

“I’d pull up a map, but those aren’t really working, right now. Everything keeps changing, you see. One area, though, has remained more-or-less in the same place, both spacialy and temporaly. According to what’s on the Key to Vector Sigma, it’s where the folks on Aevum keep Rhisling.”

“Yes, and Vector Prime is under the impression that someone tampering with the blade has caused the nexus to destabilize the way it has,” Beta Maxx chimes in. “Obtaining it should be the key to getting everything back in order.”