Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Coalburn waves a clawed hand to them. “Grrawrr rawr rir?” ”Do you guys know what on Junkion is going on?” Coalburn is unaware he has lost the ability to speak.

1 Like

“So since your pretty much a dope hero, you got some cool stories to tell?`” Hydro asked interested.

Hammer speaks to AU Iota. “When your ready let me know.”

Neither Ironclad could understand Coalburn, however our universe’s version of the warrior knew that creatures such as this rarely waved hello. Clearly there was more to this dinosaur than met the eye…

“What do we do?” asks AU Ironclad.

“I honestly don’t know; I’ve never been in this sort of situation before,” our Ironclad admits.

“Yeah, a few.”

“Boy, does he!” our Bootleg agrees. “AU me is a badaft!”

AU Iota shrugs. “Whenever you guys are.”

1 Like

“Oh oh oh I want to hear a badaft story tell me!” Hydro said excitingly.

“I’m ready.” Hammer said.

“Grawr aor raa! Raw? Graoer!” ”This is a situation! Can we fix it? I don’t think I’ll make a good parent!”

1 Like

“Oh! Tell 'im 'bout the time ya flipped off god!” our Bootleg implores his alternate self.

“Nah, man, ya don’ open with somethin’ like that,” AU Bootleg responds. “Y’save the best for last, y’know?”

AU Bootleg turns his attention back to Hydro.

“Y’know I once ripped off my own leg to bust myself outta prison?” he opens.

Our Ironclad did recall that one of our heroes bore a similar build to the dinosaur before him.

“Hello? Can you understand me?”

“You did?” Hydro asked amazed by the idea. “Tell me how did you do it, and was it painful?”

“Gra?” ”Yes, why?”` Coalburn nods.

Hydraulic whips around and points his rifle at Liege. “but what if it’s not? What then?”

Frak yeah, it was painful,” Bootleg confirms. “Would not recommend.”

“Anywho, back in my ‘verse, ‘bouta month o’ so ago, I’m sittin’ on my aft in a cell when I hear ‘bout a couple bots goin’ to save the world from tyranny o’ somethin’. So I’m all: ‘man, I gotta get in on this’, but y’know, that’s kinda hard to do when your in prison. So then I get the bright idea to make use of my little ‘condition’, and tore off my own frakkin’ leg to get the guard’s 'tention.”

Bootleg pats his left leg/wheel, for emphasis.

“So, as you’d expect,” he continues, “I get carried to the infirmary, screamin’ an’ bleedin’ an’ hollerin’ and all that, an’ when I’m all alone with the doc, I rip out the inhibitor they put on my guns, grab my trailer and jump down a trash chute for freedom!”

Our Ironclad sees the nod.

“Are you by chance… Primus, what was his name?.. Corkscrew? Cablecut? Coalbone?..”

AU Liege holds up his hands cautiously.

“Well, then… I… it is, alright? Trust me.”

2 Likes

“That’s fragging awesome!!” he says with excitement in his optics. “And what did ya do next, ma badaft lil friend?” Hydro asked wanting to hear more. [@Chromeharpoon]

“Rar gor.” ”Coalburn.”

The baby dinosaurs reveal themselves from behind the dinosaur’s feet, and begin curiously approaching the two knights.

Absolution and evil Killstreak duel in the hall.

“You’ve grown weak! You’ve given up everything for her! You don’t understand what you can do for yourself! She’ll never trust you!” the latter yells, lunging at the former.

Absolution catches her arm and lifts her above her head. “She doesn’t need to. She probably shouldn’t.” With a quick move, Absolution slams Killstreak into the dagger that protruded from her hip. KIllstreak coughs a drop of green Energon.

“I did that to a guy once,” she groans. “He didn’t last long after.”

“I’m not going to kill you,” Absolution vows. “It would be a little hypocritical if I were to believe there isn’t hope.”

“That’s wasted hope,” Killstreak coughs.

“Maybe. That’s not up to me, though.” Absolution pries the defeated opponent away, and drops her to the ground.

The native Killstreak looks at Absolution. “I- forgive you,’ she strains. Absolution nods, expressionless as ever.

1 Like

Hydraulic sneers at Liege and tries to shove him away, and then breaks into a run, exiting the hangar and heading towards the bridge. Piston transformed into tank mode, offering a lift to Liege.

“Rargor?” Ironclad repeats. “Alright then; are you Rargor?”

AU Ironclad kneels to get a better look at the babies.

This is successful. With a yelp, AU Liege is swatted into the wall.

“Thank you,” says AU Liege as he climbs in.

“Well, I went off to save the planet, o’ course.”

Hydraulic entered the bridge and roared, “Where is the leader of this crew? I want a word with him.”

Piston entered soon after and transformed, setting Liege on the floor gently and advancing on Hydraulic. “Calm down. We don’t want to hurt you.”

“Well that’s pretty cool as well now tell me the thin’ you told to ya other self y’save the best for last.” Hydro Rex replies.

“Ra? Ro!” ”What? No!”

The baby Spinosaurs look much like the Terran counterpart, only they seem much more docile. Each one bears little difference to the other, aside from tooth count and shade of gray.

They stare back with wonder.

2 Likes

“Maybe after we get that sword-thingamabob,” AU Bootleg responds.

Ironclad takes a step back, fearing he’d upset his comrade.

“My apologies,” he says.

AU Ironclad waves to the babies.

“Uh, she’s not here at the moment,” says AU Iota. “I can take a message.”

1 Like

“SHE?! A female, in charge of a ship? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.” He slams his fist into the nearest console. “I demand to know where she is!”

Piston tries to stop Hydraulic, but is flung off. “Darts!” He gasps at Liege, as he gets up from the floor.

Iota is clearly displeased.

The alternate Liege deploys a dart and throws it at Hydraulic. Should it connect, the cybervenom within would send Hydraulic into stasis.