Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Alright.” Hydro Rex pauses. “That is if you are still here after we fix the issues.” he replies.

Hydraulic goes into stasis, the dart protruding from his elbow. “Wha…” he grunts as he falls to the floor.

Piston picks him up and drags him to the brig, and locks him up.

“Well, he’s in a particularly fine mood,” AU Iota cracks.

“So… whenever you’re ready…”

1 Like

Dicius woke up, and looked surprised at Epic Sax Dicius. The two stared at each other for a few minutes, until Dicius broke the silence:
“I like your shades.”
“Thanks.” ESD said, flatted. “Love your colour scheme.”
“Oh, this? This is nothing. I really like your armour.”
“You are very handsome, my dude. You remind me of somebody.”
“Oh, I always hear this. I guess I just have a common body design.”

1 Like

Piston frowned. “ready? for what?”

“Getting Rhisling and fixing all this [bleep], that’s what,” Iota replies. She rolls her eyes as her censor once more interferes with her dialogue.

“Oh, for [bleep]'s sake…”

3 Likes

“Oh. Of course.” Piston nods and adds, “What needs to be done?”

Epic Sax Guy Dicius and Dicius exited the hab suit and looked for somebody else. Dicius really wanted to show his meme-d twin brother to the others.

1 Like

“I’ll guide you guys to the sword, and then I think Beta Maxx could help you from there.”

They might see Myriad and her doppleganger, Finite.

@Chromeharpoon
Piston nodded and headed to the hangar for further instructions.

Dicius headed to the Minicon.
“Hey, hey, hey! You have no idea what I just found!”

1 Like

Myriad turned around. “What? oh, hey. Dicius, right?”
Finite jumped around, examining Dicius. “Who’s this? Is he friendly? he’s handsome!”

“First of, I thought you learned my name is so many weeks. Yes, I am Dicius. Second of all, why is there a Minicon very similar to you that just called me handsome?” he asked, changing his expression from a little disappointed to uncomfortable.

1 Like

Myriad sighed. “Dicius, meet my doppelganger, Finite.”
Finite stuck out her hand. “Hello! So nice to meet you! I like your name, it’s cool.”
Myriad sighed again. “She is the exact opposite of me. Loud, excited and infinitely happy, and she almost always speaks her mind.”

“Aha… Well it seems weird. Another doppelganger?”

“Alright, me and Hydro Rex we’ll head towards the Armory to take some relics just in case.” Hammer said. “And we’ll wait for your guide.”

Hydro Rex waved a short goodbye as he and Hammer were leaving the Bridge and were heading towards the Armory.

“Yup.” Myriad nodded. “Very weird.”
She opened her mouth and closed it. “Wait-another?”

“Yeah! Just look what I just found!”
He said, pointing to Epic Sax Dicius, who seemed to admire his shades in a reflexion of a window.
“Yo! Epic Sax me!”
“Yes, me!”
“Show 'em what you are made of!”
“Ya got it, my dude!”
He took his sax and started singing:

2 Likes

Hammer and Hydro Rex entered the Armory.

“Alright what kind of relics should we use today.” Hydro said touching his hands.

“All of them are useful Rex.” Hammer said approaching Megatronus’s statue and takes the Requiem Blaster but he does not attach it to his arm…not yet.

Hydro Rex goes and takes the Skyboom Shield from Prima’s statue and walks over Alchemist Prime’s statue and takes the Pyro and Cyro Sabers.

Hydro Rex walks towards Hammer. “Oh so you want that, huh.” Hydro said.

Hammer nods.

“Well you’ll be needing this too.” Hydro said heading over the Pyro Saber, Hammer takes the Pyro Saber and stors it on his back along side the Requiem Blaster.

“Thanks.” Hammer said.

“Your welcome.” Hydro Rex replied as he stored the Skyboom Shield and the Cyro Saber on his back as well.

The two made their way out of the Armory and went towards the Hangar.

In the armoury they could find the six Minicons, playing a game with cards.
“What are you doing?” asked Skorn.