Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Fortunately Hammer and Hydro Rex were out of the armory so they couldn’t have heard the Skorn since they were to caught up with what they were doing.

Hammer and Hydro Rex arrive to the Hangar.

Skorn walked to them.
“Hey, what are you guys doing?”
OOC: Take that!

Hammer noticed Skorn. “We are getting prepared for the next mission and to fix our current issue.” Hammer answers.

“We are landing! Sorry, we didn’t realise this. I will take the other five to help you guys in the mission.”
He said, returning to the Armoury.

Coalburn was beyond confused.

All five children, while being intelligent for their cousins’ kind, had not yet been taught this universal signal, and so they scamper behind Coalburn’s legs again.

Once Killstreak can walk again, she and Absolution take the AU Killstreak to the brig, throwing her into one of the cells. “You’ll be waiting here until your universe wants you back,” Absolution barks.

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 @MaxinePrimal @MichaelTheLightBringer @meepinater @Toa_Vladin @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

Several of the NPCs, from our universe and others, begin to prepare for the mission. Our Ironclad, both Bootlegs, Beta Maxx, and Daybreak leave the hangar and set foot on the bizarre, nonsensical, reality-bending geometries of Aevum.

“Maaan, if I had lunch, I’d be tossin’ it,” our Bootleg groans nauseously.

AU Ironclad continues to try and talk with Coalburn.

“So… how are you?” he awkwardly asks.

4 Likes

Dicius, Epic Sax Dicius, Hecate, Scared Hecate, Warya, Pink Warya, Ironjaw, Sensible Ironjaw, Hornblow and Chopbot, awesome Hornblow and Chopbot, Sparkplug, Zombie Sparkplug, and the six Minicons, entered the hangar.

“Alright time to fix this problem.” Hydro said waiting for Hammer to do their signature handshake.

Hammer applies by doing it. “Lets do this.”

“Hell yeah…” Hydro said as he and Hammer began leaving the Hangar following the NPC group.

Liege Maximo walks into the armory and takes our Matrix from its’ resting place. He notes the swirling gold patterns on its’ shell, and the inconsistent flickering of its’ crystal core. Aevum’s current condition was evidently affecting it, as well.

1 Like

Zipline, Hauler, Cargo, Rotary, Crate, Tax, Coalburn, and all of Coalburn’s pups meet in the hangar.

“Coal! What did they do to you?” Zipline exclaims.

“Gwar!” ”I don’t know, but I don’t like it!”

“Use your (Cybertronian language), buddy.”

“Gwa?”

2 Likes

Axis and the Maximi enter the armory.

Axis immediately went for the Star Saber, but found extreme difficulty in lifting it.

Minimus went for the one relic he new best. The enigma of combination.

As she was currently, Axis would find herself practically unable to lift the Star Saber more than a few inches off its’ pedestal.

As this universe’s Seraphicon left the brig after trying to corral the AU quartet into a cell, he saw the other Liege and was immediately suspicious due to him not knowing if this one was a ‘good guy’ or unchanged from his days preceding his imprisonment.

OOC: Gonna be very inactive in general todaybecause of learning new songs on recorder flute, chores and work…sorry about my lack of activity so far.

1 Like

“You can’t talk, Coal,” Zipline informs his mutated friend.

Coalburn looks down sadly. That makes a lot of sense.

The children poke their heads out, scanning Zip.

“Baby dinosaurs?!” he shrieks, clasping his hands together. He picks one up. “Aren’t you just the cutest thing every?”

Coalburn begins a strange laugh.

“Coalburn, do me a favor and swallow a cellphone. It’d be really cool.”

Next to the dinosaur’s herd, the combining crusaders have a different conversation.

“Is your Zipline like this?” Cargo asks Rotary, Crate, and Tax.

“Not really,” Crate denies.

“He’s more like Tax, honestly,” Rotary shrugs.

“Which isn’t very surprising.”

“He did raise the poor kid.”

“I’m right here!”

“After his caretaker, Zipline’s ‘sister’-“

“-perished in a dreaful accident-“

“-Tax was left with ZIp.”

“Zipline had to mature pretty quickly.”

Cargo ponders this.

2 Likes

Likewise, our Liege Maximo takes notice of his alternate self… and all the other AU characters.

“…Have we died and descended to some retched circle in the bowels of the Pit?” he flatly reacts.

1 Like

“Considering the fact we are in Aevum’s zone, I think we are seeing the intersecting of a lot of alternate timelines.” Seraphicon said.

Darkstorm, exhausted from the Mechanimal massacre, was passed out on the bar as if he was still drunk.

3 Likes

Axis continued for a while longer before giving up in frustration. She instead decided to go with the requiem blaster.

When Minimus took hold of the enigma of combination, the other two Maximi in, and the three were fused into a beast like from. It clutched its head and howled in pain and anger.

“… Hell it is,” replies Liege Maximo, walking over to his counterpart.

Now that the mechanimals had been dealt with, some of the AU-merrymakers re-enter the bar to see Darkstorm passed out.

1 Like

Upon finding the blaster missing from the statue, Axis went for the Apex Armor instead.

The new beast howled and hollered in agony.

“Head… Hurts… Agh! So much noise!.. Can’t think!”

@Chromeharpoon

“Perhaps I could give ya some advice on that?” A brown and black Beta Maxx with gold eyes and a noticably different accent asks, walking into the armory.