Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

The relics were in the armory.

“Thank you.” he told her(OOC: Presuming that she told this to him). He transformed to car mode and drove towards the remainings of the ship. He entered imside, drove to the armoury (not really carrying if he is accidentally hitting somebody), transformed and entered inside.
He looked to see what relics were available.

Sans the Forge, Chimera Stone, the Matrix, and the Star Saber, most were available.

1 Like

Dicius took the Skyboom shield and the Elemental Swords, transformed and rolled to the Training Room in a hurry.

OOC: that’s three relics. The Elemental Sabers count as two, seeing as there’s… well, two of them. I miscounted earlier, sorry.

“What now?” Hydro asked not knowing what to do.“How are we going to stop them now?”

“We do what we always do.” Hammer said making his way to the ship.“We’ll fight and someway somehow our darkest hour will be lighten up and we’ll defeat the Heralds, that much I do have faith in.”

Hydro Rex nods as he and Hammer walked back to their ship.

Maximus already had the Chimera Stone.

Hammer and Hydro were inside the ship, they swiftly made their way towards the Armory.

As they looked for the remaining Relics, Hammer naturally goes and takes the Requiem Blaster.

“I’ll be needing you, because my next encounter with the Heralds won’t be a pretty one.” Hammer said as he placed the Requiem Blaster unto his back.

Hydro Rex was searching for other relics he could use.

OOC: OK, then he took only the Pyro Saber. Is it OK?

Absolution decides to don the Apex Armor.

2 Likes

OOC: okay.

IC: [quote=“MichaelTheLightBringer, post:10744, topic:46844”]
Hydro Rex was searching for other relics he could use.
[/quote]

There were still plenty to choose from.

Dicius jumped to the control pannel and turned it off. He created a clone of Infernocus and tried to make him act exactly like the real life one.

Hydro was thinking and thinking. “Hmm hmm hmm.” he humped. “Eeny meeny miny moe, which relic should I choose to go.” he said thinking about the Cyro Saber and the Scythe.

“We don’t have all day, Rex.” Hammer said waiting for him.

“Right right.” Hydro Rex said as he took the Cyro Saber. “This should be fun, I think I love freezing my enemies.” he said with a grim on his face.

A holo-avatar of Infernocus is created and springs to life.

Seraphicon keeps trying to help repairs using The Forge.

Firestorm retires to his quarters for some alone time, not really fully possible due to the Dark Spark within him, to think things over.

Father Auros looked at Trecedim then feels that there is one thing he had to do…on Cybertron.

(@Chromeharpoon)

“Cargo, our friend is going to need the Caliber,” Zip says.

“Hauler? The Caliber? Is this the same Zipline who left Cybertron? The same Zipline who hates exploding?” Cargo wonders.

“No one else can do it.”

“There’s the Enigma for a reason-“

“Do you want Hauler’s help or not?”

“Okay, let’s do it.”

The two depart for the armory.

Hammer and Hydro Rex were making their way into the Sim Rooms.

“Where are we going now?” Hydro asked.

“In a sim room.” Hammer replied.

“Why?” he asked again. “To do what.”

“To train.” Hammer ads as they reached the Sim Rooms. He picks one and goes to towards the console and sets it up with enemies, landscape you name it.

One section of the sim-chamber shifts into a battlefield swarming with Terrorcons.

The Cyber Caliber was still up for grabs.

The two divide the parts between them and wait.

“Huh interesting…” Hydro ads.

Hammer joins Hydro in the battlefield. “Alright here goes nothing.” Hammer says as he attached the Requiem Blaster to his right forearm as he took aimed and fired at the Terrorcons.

Hydro grips the Cyro Saber. “Why am I even bothering, they’ll get rekt by the blast.” he said.