Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

This was hastening the repairs to the ship.

Many a Terrorcon is obliterated.

“What did I tell ya?” Hydro said unphased by it.

“Don’t get your hopes up, there are more in coming.” Hammer said.

“Yeah sure, throw us a Herald too, oh choose Nemesis.” Hydro said sarcastically.

Father Auros goes to the Armory to see what Relics are available.

Seraphicon kept working, Primus was getting the very life drained out of him and every second mattered.

Firestorm sat at his desk, looking at the surface to see an uncomfortable Dark Firestorm standing there.

There were still more holo-terrorcons that swarmed the two.

The Emberstone was one of the few still available.

Coalburn sits outside the Divider.

“Okay…” Killstreak calls from within the ship. She pushes a crate outside. “Here.”

Coalburn gazes upon the tubs of delicious flammable liquid.

“We’ll need it, Coalburn,” Killstreak smiles.

1 Like

Hydro waves with his Cyro Saber at them sending a freezing wave.

Hammer fired a few shots at the Holo-Terrorcons with the Requiem Blaster.

Dicius threw a fireball to his face seconds after he was created.

Father Auros picks it up and ponders for a good long moment.

######“Brothers and sisters, it’s time I finally came home.” He whispered.

“I can feel it.” Dark said, “The Dead Matrix, and the contained piece of Unicron within it, now stand to devour all you hold dear.”

Firestorm sat there, trying to figure out what to say.

“You’re at war whether you should go to Trecedim or Cybertron, aren’t you?” Dark asked.

Seraphicon diligently continued to work, not wanting to waste a precious second.

Hydro’s adversaries are frozen solid.

A great many terrorcons are destroyed.

The holo-Infernocus is hit, shaking his head and roaring. It charges, brandishing its’ sword.

“Great job.” Hammer said.

“Yeah.” Hydro admits.“I froze them you blast them.”

Hammer nods.

Hydro swung the Cyro Saber sending freezing waves at the Holo-Terrorcons, while Hammer was firing at them with the Requiem Blaster.

This strategy proved quite effective, and soon the level is cleared.

Dicius used the Skyboom shield to protect himself and then slashed with the Saber.

“Hey that was pretty freaking easy, I’m not going to lie.” Hydro said.

“Now now, don’t get to cocky.” Hammer ads.

“Hey have you set the sim room to project a Holo-Nemesis Prime?” Hydro asked.

OOC: Is there like a second level where a Herald shows up or do I have to set it manually? If you don’t get what I’m saying…I want a challenge

Auros looks at the Armory to see what other relics remained there that could be of use to helping his brethren and sisters on Cybertron.

The Enigma of Combination was still available.

OOC: but your characters already have two between them, not counting the Matrix’s remains.

Father Auros calls the others on the ship, “Does anyone want to use the Enigma when we face our enemy?” He asked.

Hammer goes to the sim console and closes the simulation.

As Hammer detached the Requiem Blaster and placed it unto his back Hydro Rex approached him with the Cyro Saber stored unto his back as well.

“Lets go.” Hammer said as he and Hydro Rex made their way out of the Sim Room going towards the Hangar, Hammer wanted to know if his ship survived.

The holo-Infernocus locks blades with Dicius.

It had survived the crash, however it was nowhere near fast enough to get our heroes to Cybertron in time.

Dicius set the Pyro blade on fire, expecting sparks to jump in Infernocus’ eyes, or at least making him to temporary lose focus.

On second thought, Axis decided to leave the Star Saber with the others, instead picking up the Skyboom Shield.