Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Dicius already had the Skyboom Shield.

Axis decided to take the Emberstone then.

The Emberstone had already been claimed, as well.

Those traveling to Trecedim probably wouldn’t need any other relics beside the Forge and the Matrix.

Auros hands it to her. “I shall rally my brothers and sisters on Cybertron.” He said as he walked to retrieve the Enigma.

“Our unity shall not be clearer but shall be literal as we stand against the darkness.” He told her as he carefully took it from the Nexus Prime statue.

1 Like

“You know what, keep it. I’m trying to stay as little in the action as possible. Right now I just want to get this done and go home.”
Axis said, refusing the stone.

Maximus held on to the chimera stone, just in case.

OOC: Ooh. Foreshadowing. Spooky.

As Hammer and Hydro Rex reached to the Hangar, Hammer inspected his ship and he checked if it was truly fast enough.

“And?” asked Hydro eager to know.

“Ah bolts.” Hammer said. “It is not fast enough.”

“Oh that sucks.” Hydro ads.

“Maybe if I can upgrade it with the Forge it will work.” Hammer thinks.

“Well we’ll know when we actually get the Forge.” Hydro said. “It is currently in Seraphicon’s hands, he uses it to repair the damage on the ship. As we clearly saw him when we entered the ship to take the relics we’ll need.” Hydro ads. “Are you sure you want to go to Cybertron?” he asked.

“Yes.” Hammer replies.

He refuses, “According to The Covenant, Onyx held life in high regard, respecting its magnificent power and beauty.” He puts his hand on her shoulder in a kind manner, “I see you would be a perfect bearer of the Emberstone in this, our Darkest Hour, to show that life will not die but persist even in the face of destruction.”

“I think Onyx and Quintus would be honored and proud of you if you carried it.” He told her in a kind, fatherly tone.

Seraphicon had shed his armor to increase his endurance in repairing the ship; a big, bulky guy wasn’t exactly perfect at getting to the hard-to-reach spots that needed fixing.

His trailer stood by the Engine Room door.

“Alright, fine. I’ll take it.”
Axis took the Ember Stone.

“I uh… I wish you guys luck going up against Nemesis. I know better than most… It isn’t easy.”

“There is a saying: It is always darkest before the dawn.” Auros told her.

“I know the odds are stacked against us now but there is hope that the dawn will come as certain as there is life in every Cybertronian’s Spark.” He said, trying to give her some hope.

1 Like

“Yeah. Right. Good luck.”
She said before walking back to Ironclad.

“Darkest hour this. Darkest hour that. Why does everyone keep saying that? I know things are bad but you could at least try to be more descriptive.”
Axis muttered as she walked.

Primus, Primes and all living souls, Auros silently prayed, Guide and protect us as we go to war against the Heralds of Unicron and seek out The Next Prime.

Firestorm stood up, “I shall go to Trecedim; what is a Prime without a Knight to stand by them as they lead the charge of the dawn?” He asked.

Dark chuckled, “To finally see the great Optimus Prime? Why not? If I go down, I’m making sure to get that checked off my bucket list.”

Firestorm begins heading for the Armory to see what relics he could take.

Seraphicon was still hard at work using the Forge of Solus Prime to repair the Excalibur.

Ironclad was watching Rhisling as the blade of time slowly worked to mend itself.

The holo-Infernocus was not distracted, instead roaring and pushing against Dicius with its’ strength.

Save the Star Saber, most seem to have been taken.

Firestorm reached out to take the Star Saber.

Hecate was standing in the captain chair of the Excalibur, with her head sustained by her hand. Shohort flashbacks with memories of this adventure she was in were flying in front of her eyes. She, just like her husband, thought that everything was lost, and that everything they have done was in vain.
No. It was not in vain. As long as their sparks were still functional, they had one more chance to victory. She stood up and commed Seraphicon.
“Excuse me, Seraphicon?” she asked.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Now that Infernocus was focusing on the Pyro Saber, Dicius used the Skyboom shield to hit the Combiner in his head.

Seraphicon stepped back from his work for a minute to answer the call, “Hello,” He said, “What’s up?”

“I can’t stay like this without doing anything. Especially in this situation. You proved me that you are one of those people who know everything that is happening around him. So please, tell me, is there something I can do to help?”

1 Like

With Firestorm in control, the Knight was able to lift the blade.

The holo-Infernocus staggers backward from the blow.

“Well, that’s a tricky request.” He admitted, “What do you want advice on, specifically?” He asked.

@Chromeharpoon Dark, set off by the contained excitement, surged a bit.

“I want to do anything that would help the team. Anything.”[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:10793, topic:46844”]
The holo-Infernocus staggers backward from the blow.
[/quote]

Dicius lunged with all of his speed and force and attempted a cut to his abdomen.

“What is your heart telling you?” He asked, wondering if she wanted to help on Cybertron or Trecedim.