Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Wherever you feel like.” Seraphicon said, gesturing to the various damaged areas of the room.

She rose her hands, asking for the Forge.

The holo-Infernocus takes the hits and staggers. It snarls, before throwing a volley of fireballs at Dicius.

Overgrowth, Salvage, and Razorwing were within the establishment, as well.

He hands it to her. He tried to hide it but he was getting tired from constantly working as hard as he could to help fix up the ship.

@Chromeharpoon Dicius formed an energy shield using the Skyboom Shield and jumped to take the Pyro Saber back.

@BlackBeltGamer98 She took it. For a moment she admired the relic of her soul Prime, before looking at Seraphicon.
“How do I use it?”

“Focus on what you want it to do, strike the target and hope for the best.” Seraphicon said.

The holo-Infernocus sidesteps into his path, swinging a punch at the shield.

@BlackBeltGamer98 She looked to a damaged area. She closed her eyes and imagined the area being fixed. Then she hit it with the Forge.

@Chromeharpoon The shield would most likely protect Dicius as he shoot a few more blasts to his face.

Father Auros grips the Star Saber’s hilt and tries to pick it up.

Firestorm puts the Enigma inside a storage compartment of his Transtector.

Seraphicon sat down to take a breather. How long have I been at these repairs? he thought.

The Forge continues to enact repairs throughout the ship.

The holo-Infernocus raises his left arm to intercept the shots.

Father Auros would find himself able to lift the Star Saber.

Killstreak and Cargo nod to the Knights. They each grab their own drink, and stand in a circle.

Auros stored it near his greatsword on his back.

Seraphicon took the time to rest a bit before trying to help the engineers.

Firestorm went to the Stellarium to look at Trecedim.

“Hey before we go on a killing spree and whatnot, let me check if my old man still kicks.” Hydro said.

Hammer nods.

Hydro Rex contacted Father Auros via the comlink. “Yo Auros, where ya at? I’m already beginning to miss ya.” (@BlackBeltGamer98)

Hecate smiled hapily when she saw that the Forge was working in her hands. Excited, he started to fix the rest of the engine room.

While he was doing this Dicius ran towards him and jumped to the floor, sliding between his legs and shooting him from behind. He would most likely end up near the Saber.

Piston and Myriad went with the group to Cybertron to battle with the Heralds.

Whetstone went with the group to Trecedim.

The holomap offers little more information on Trecedim besides its’ location.

The Forge continues to work to hasten repairs.

The holo-Infernocus drops to the ground, before picking itself up and turning around, growling.

Coalburn pours his cup into Zipline, and fills it with the gasoline from Killstreak. Then, all four hunters raise their glasses.

“To Cybertron,” Cargo dedicates.

“To courage,” whispers Coalburn.

“To trust,” Killstreak states.

“To teamwork,” shrugs Zipline.

The four are about to drink, but are interrupted by a third voice.

“To good,” Absolution adds. The five drink quickly, firing assorted weapons into the air. A net glides down to the floor.

2 Likes

Hecate was fixing the room, faster and faster and faster. At some point she stopped and looked around, to see if she was done.

Dicius lunged to him with the sword prepare for a cut.

“By the armory.” He replied, heading out to explore the ship, “What’s on your mind?”

“Hey what if we catch up, I dunno maybe grab a drink or somethin’, me and Hammer will go on Cybertron.” Hydro answered.

2 Likes