Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

The Knight nods, “How long do you think it will be before your Spark can handle another transfer?”

As Bootleg continues his, uh, maintainance, the detached arm suddenly assumes its’ weapon configuration, firing a short burst from the Scrapmaker at the wall. Soon after, however, the arm reverts back to its’ standard limb configuration.

“It pains me to say it, but I might have to spend the duration of our stay on Elementum in this… form,” Maximo informs Firestorm.

1 Like

Axis bursts out laughing, almost falling backwards.
“Oh man! This is too good. I mean, this sucks for you, but it’s still hilarious.”

1 Like

“Well, being in a form like this comes with its advantages.” Firestorm said, recalling the information from when he was catching up on what he missed while in limbo.

Maximo simply sighs.

“Like what, exactly?” he asks.

OOC: okay, I’m getting off now. The RP is now “paused” until I can get back on tommorow. Please refrain from posting here until then so that I don’t have to sift through a billion posts when I get back on. I know that this might sound selfish or whatever, but I’d really appreciate it. Thanks for understanding.

3 Likes

Sol heads back to the hangar bay

Dicius and Hecate were in the later’s hab suit. The two were there when the group tried to contact the Matrix using the Mask, but decided to stay silent. They were, however, talking about the last events, and about the lost of the Amberstone.
H: “You know… Thos two Predacons are very similar to us.”
D: “Don’t be foolish! They are very different to us!”
H: “I was not referring at the appearance, but at their story. The blue bird is like my younger self…”

Clara was on the pilot seat, piloting the ship.

The three Minicons were in their hab suit. Somehow Giffin succeeded to connect his built-in computer at a holo-projector and now the three were watching a new terran movie called ‘Venom’.

Warya entered in the armoury and looked around for the Chimera Stone. Hornblow followed her, but only to look for some new weapons.

Chopbot was wandering around, looking for Firestorm.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Hornblow was staying in the hangar, bored.

1 Like

The Chimera Stone was still in the armory, with the Triptych Mask. It was fortunate that Warya had decided to look for it when she did, for at that moment the Excalibur exits Transwarp.

Warya took the Stone.
W: “Here you are my treasure! Nobody will take it from me again!”
H: “Come on… Can I take it for a few minutes?”
“No! It is mine!”

Bootleg, Beta Maxx, Daybreak, and Liege Maximo prepare to disembark.

Firestorm smiled, “well, you are now very nimble/agile, have strong legs in robot mode that become hind legs in alt mode that allow you to jump great distances and kick pretty hard.” He said to Liege.

“Plus,” added Dark, “your ears can help you keep cool when it gets hot; just a little fun fact we learned.”

Seraphicon woke up, having finished his recharge and began getting ready to disembark.

1 Like

Liege Maximo nods, considering this.

1 Like

Dicius and Hecate left their room, approaching by the hangar, ready to leave the ship.

Seraphicon gathered his things and the Matrix and went to the hanger.

Firestorm asks Daybreak if they have been given permission to land or were in the process of getting it.

He would meet Dicius and Hecate on the way there.

The Excalibur hangs above an expansive, forested valley, white with snow. Deep crevasses in the planet’s surface, large enough to be seen from orbit, glow with ethereal lights- some the pale blue of Energon, some red, others green, and others still glow with the malevolent violet of Dark Energon.

“We will be landing shortly,” Daybreak informs.

Strolling through the city of Iacon, now largely abandoned, Nemesis Prime happens upon a techno-organic park, in the center of which hovered a bronze-colored replica of what appeared to be a Decepticon Fleetcarrier. The false Prime wouldn’t know what this ship was, however, nor would he know that it was strange that the ship bore the smooth and utilitarian aesthetic of an old Autobot warship, rather than the sharp, angular design pattern that Decepticons were partial to.

Below the hovering replica was a large circular platform, protruding from it twenty holo-projectors that cycled through projections of the individuals that comprised the ship’s crew. Some bore the solemn face of the Autobot sigil, while others displayed on their person the fierce mask of the Decepticon crest.

A nearby plaque read like so:

This monument was erected in in the ninety-second cycle of the seventh vorn of the new calendar in memory of the crew of the Cybertronian Fleetcarrier Salvation, who put aside the rivalries of the Great War to deliver our kind from an end of our own making.

Nemesis Prime attempts to read the plaque, but to no avail. He simply grunts and walks on, leaving the monument be; there was no need to destroy it.

“Can we all agree to keep the Neo-Decepticons as far from any Dark Energon as possible?” Seraphicon asked as he arrived at the hanger.

“Why don’t we just take it from them?”
Asked Dicius.

“Here here!” Bootleg drones as he attempts to keep some antifreeze from spurting out a leaking section of his abdomen.

“Because the last thing we would want is a pair of really strong Dark Energo addicted individuals and their allies having a reason to just kill everyone.” Seraphicon said.

Firestorm rolled his eyes, “Didn’t stop you from trying to do just that in the medbay.” He said.

“I think if anyone needs the Apex Armor apart from Liege is Bootleg.” Dark muttered, “No offense to the guy but, he is constantly falling apart and the armor could help him stay together.”

Firestorm walks to Bootleg and aims up his cannon and adjusts the focus, “I’ve done patches like this before, just hold still.” He said.

OOC: he’s gonna try to weld the leak shut without hampering Bootleg’s mobility.

1 Like